Biggest mistakes of the decade.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Silva&Silva, 2 Jan 2020.

1. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

No. United's sector does very well I believe even though much of it isn't a patch on most of ours. I don't know if any of the banks have boxes at City but I'm told that virtually all the executive boxes are sold on a seasonal basis. So I don't think the problem is with the "true" corporate market (companies with boxes in their own name) as much as with individuals. I think it's also the mix of facilities that's part of the problem. You could probably turn 5 boxes, holding 50-60 people, into something like the new Ardwick facility, which would hold 120-150.

2. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

As I said in an earlier post, I have issues with the strategic thinking of the club wrt our fans. My views on that haven't changed and the club are well aware of them. But that shouldn't be confused with the inevitable trappings of success and the vastly higher profile we now have. Many of those would be the same whoever was running the club.

3. citymad

citymad

Maybe not a mistake but would've been interesting if we had turned the coach round and refused to play the dippers that day. On the other hand we may have gotten a huge fine from Uefa and kicked out of the champs league.

4. big gaz

big gaz

I've said that myself. Pep " driver, drive on and stop at the greyhound on the east lancs we're going on the piss fu*k em " in a Spanish accent.

5. mancitymick

mancitymick

£30 away tickets = higher profits for touts

6. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

As glorious as that would have been it would have meant no Jesus 100 points moment at Southampton with virtually the last kick of the season. There’s only the Aguero moment stopping that being city’s and this countries greatest football moment

7. kinkladze10

kinkladze10

Not signing Hazard.

8. blueinsa

blueinsa

Hughes and not getting rid at the right time and that includes Mancini and Toure.

9. OntarioBlue

OntarioBlue

Great post.

10. mixer

mixer

Spending too much time on this forum

OntarioBlue likes this.