Biggest shithole in manchester?

I work in Moss Side and it's not actually half bad imo. Drugs and gun crime problems or not, there persists a genuine sense of community round there that puts any council sink estate in Manchester to shame. It's worth remembering that 99% of those problems can be attributed to probably less than 1% of the people that live round there.

MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:
anything above city centre is a shithole that is 20 years behind imo haha

Your graffiti and drug problems are more up to date so I'll give you that one. ;-)

Seriously you don't think North Manchester's a better place to live than south? At least we've got a few good places to go out (without getting glassed!) Fallowfield, Didsbury...and the shootings in south manchester do seem to just happen o people who are involved in that sort of thing... I think we're posh compared to you *****!!!

Only ever lived long term in either Crumpsall or Bury.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Bury at times (small town mentality) and I do consider myself a Manc more than anything else. However, going back to my journeys through levenshulme I still say it looks like the biggest shithole I have ever seen.
Sorry, but that's the way I see it. And sometimes you have to be an objective observer to notice things like that.

Failsworth_Blue said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

Your graffiti and drug problems are more up to date so I'll give you that one. ;-)

Seriously you don't think North Manchester's a better place to live than south? At least we've got a few good places to go out (without getting glassed!) Fallowfield, Didsbury...and the shootings in south manchester do seem to just happen o people who are involved in that sort of thing... I think we're posh compared to you *****!!!

I don't know the stats but i'd say theres a lot more shootings/killings in South Manchester than North Manchester. Theres some nice places to out and have a bring in North Manchester aswell you know without worrying about whether you're going to get glassed or not

As i said mate you don't get shot if ur not involved in drugs/gangs...where are there nice places to go out in North Manchester? ...don't say town!!!

goat boy said:
I work in Moss Side and it's not actually half bad imo. Drugs and gun crime problems or not, there persists a genuine sense of community round there that puts any council sink estate in Manchester to shame. It's worth remembering that 99% of those problems can be attributed to probably less than 1% of the people that live round there.

agreed mate when i was fitting the windows there you could tell they had a proper community and when i lived in little hulton it was similar. Moss side is nice i think

mackenzie said:
MCFC1986 said:
mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:

Only ever lived long term in either Crumpsall or Bury.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Bury at times (small town mentality) and I do consider myself a Manc more than anything else. However, going back to my journeys through levenshulme I still say it looks like the biggest shithole I have ever seen.
Sorry, but that's the way I see it. And sometimes you have to be an objective observer to notice things like that.

You must be mixing Leve up with Longsight pal, it really isn't that bad...unless i'm looking through tainted glasses! hope not!

As i said mate you don't get shot if ur not involved in drugs/gangs...where are there nice places to go out in North Manchester? ...don't say town!!!

Theres some nice pubs in Woodhouses and although Failsworth isn't as good as it's used to be it's still a pretty decent night out if you stick to the right pubs

Failsworth_Blue said:

Theres some nice pubs in Woodhouses and although Failsworth isn't as good as it's used to be it's still a pretty decent night out if you stick to the right pubs

i use to go the the air rifle shop in failsworth.

black mamba said:
unsworthblue said:
black mamba said:
I once lived on a Manchester overspill estate named Hillock in Whitefield ....... at that time it was probably the best council estate in Manchester , don't know what it's like now though.
i live just round the corner from hillock mate.theres a lot of good people on there but theres also alot of knobhead little gangsters.the albert has been demolished so they all go in the other boozers which you can probably guess.

Aah they've done away with the Albert have they ?

It always struggled for custom even when i used to live there ....... i used to drink in the Elizabethan and the Frigate at the time ..... and sometimes in the Lord Lyon (i think it was called) too.
knocked the fucker down about 8 month ago mate.should of kept some of the dicks inside while they did it.the elizabethan(lizzy) ran by big city fan.lord clive still going strong.how could you possibly forget the dragon,just about still going.did you know a city lad (half caste) called raymond p off oak lane?

MCFC1986 said:
]

You must be mixing Leve up with Longsight pal, it really isn't that bad...unless i'm looking through tainted glasses! hope not!

This IS a possibility I admit.

But wherever it is...it's a shithole of mammoth proportions. ;-)

scottyboi said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

i use to go the the air rifle shop in failsworth.

Manchester airguns i think it's called. I know of it but i've never been in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.