Bin men

Samsdad said:
Since the whole world went politically correct ,these fcukers seem to have become the worse of the lot

These days these tw@ts seem to have a right sh1t attitude and are cocky as fcuk,especially the ones who drive the wagons

Any one else noticed ?

PS.Any bin men on here ? your all cnuts :-)
Not as bad as their ''brothers'' who work on council tips or refuse centers as they call them nowadays, one of the jumped up twats a couple of years ago ran out of his porta cabin and came running over to my car shouting about re cycling and percentages as i think i threw a crisp packet or somat down the wrong opening
He then started lecturing me on ''global warming'' as there was about 2 foot of snow on the ground at the time i told Stalin to fuck off ''your barred from Stretford tip'' he shouted at which me and the Mrs pointed at him and started laughing as did all the other tip users, he went purple and nearly exploded he could have got a job up the road with bacon face
Load of puffed up little tw***

They always seem to have utter contempt for the job; it's as if they feel they are doing you a favour by taking your rubbish (similar in attitude to bus drivers)

My bin men only have to load the wheelie bin onto the truck - so it's not like they even have to get their hands dirty - yet when that arduous 10 second task is complete they sling the wheelie bin asunder so it ends up in a haphazard position. I'm not suggesting they gently caress said wheelie bin back into its position - but you get what I'm saying.

Samsdad said:
Since the whole world went politically correct ,these fcukers seem to have become the worse of the lot

These days these tw@ts seem to have a right sh1t attitude and are cocky as fcuk,especially the ones who drive the wagons

Any one else noticed ?

Are you really someones dad?
If so you'd better get him an account on here so that we can help him with his homework.

was thinking the same op. bunch of cunts. park the lorry right in the middle of the road just so they don't break a nail or something whilst WHEELING the bin to the truck. bless.

de niro said:
was thinking the same op. bunch of *****. park the lorry right in the middle of the road just so they don't break a nail or something whilst WHEELING the bin to the truck. bless.
A bit like blue badge holders really.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Samsdad said:

Any one else noticed ?

Are you really someones dad?
If so you'd better get him an account on here so that we can help him with his homework.

Your telling me to get my son an account on here so you can help him with his homework ?

What kind of sick weirdo pervert are you man ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.