Birmingham Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
mr_AKP_87 said:
Hi, i have just purchased some tickets for the city v birmingham match. this will be my first match experience at the etihad stadium and just wanted to ask a few questions if you could help me.

a couple weeks back i ordered my blue membership, should i receive a card? when ordering the tickets this evening i changed my option to paper ticket as i wasnt sure. how long do tickets normally take to arrive via post?

also where is the best place to park as i am not sure?

any response would be most appreciative

thanks

andrew

bandwagon-two.jpg

I have to confess I had a belly laugh at this response, harsh or not!!

Is Hughton ready to bend over? Lets hope so, we could do with an easy game.

Chris Hughton will send out his strongest side to face Braga on Thursday - but admitted he cannot make the same guarantee when it comes to the competition that propelled the club into Europe.

The Birmingham boss faces seven matches in 21 days and admitted it will be a struggle to battle on three fronts.

The Blues resume their Carling Cup defence against Manchester City next Wednesday and Hughton said: 'I have to manage the squad as best as I can. I am conscious that we have a lot of games coming up.

'The team will be as strong as it can be against Braga. And any changes I may make for the Carling Cup I will be comfortable with.'

We should aim to get to the 1/4 finals at least, so can't dis-respect the competition too much.. The inclusion of 5 or 6 first team regulars (and maybe a good chance too blood Pantilllimon & Hargreaves) should be more than enough to see us comfortably into the next round.

---------------------Pantillimon-----------------
--Richards---Kolo---Komps---Kolorov---
--------------------Hargreaves------------------
------------------------Barry-----------------------
-----Milner--------------------------Johnson--
----------------Tevez-------Dzeko--------------

lee-mcfc said:
strongest side please, i want to win as many trophies as we can

If we play our strongest side in every game in every comp we won't win any trophies.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/O13XPwvmWhE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/O13XPwvmWhE</a>
any one want them to play :P

Kolo and Hargreaves expected to play in this game according to Mancini. Hopefully that will sell a few extra tickets, haha, because not many are selling at the minute.

Me too, lets wave to each other from either side of the stadium because we might be the only ones there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.