Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

he does know his stuff, i remember he knew wayne bridge signing days before he actually signed.

Ireland_for_pm said:
he does know his stuff, i remember he knew wayne bridge signing days before he actually signed.

Days before? I knew weeks before and Danamy knew before me... Obviously!

levets said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

thats wot i meant weeks! I jus remember him being 1 of the first ppl to say he was coming.

Ireland_for_pm said:
levets said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

thats wot i meant weeks! I jus remember him being 1 of the first ppl to say he was coming.

I would advise that he is more ITK than any of the so called's on here... FACT!

The kid from Barca........Marc Muniesa......is going to be something special by all accounts, he's a left footed centre half and we're keen on him but i expect many others are aswell.
Lescott is a possibilty and Jo could be the carrot as Everton have aleady said they would like him but can't afford him.

Danamy said:
The kid from Barca........Marc Muniesa......is going to be something special by all accounts, he's a left footed centre half and we're keen on him but i expect many others are aswell.
Lescott is a possibilty and Jo could be the carrot as Everton have aleady said they would like him but can't afford him.

The 'carrot' comment... assume that's from the guy at the do last week... a gent?

id be happy if we got glen johnson, not much zhirkov cos wot wud that mean for robinho or bridge. I kno Bridge gets slated but i really like him. I think he was a massive difference to the defence in the second half of the season. Look what happened when he came off in aalborg and hamburg, the defence collapsed. He also didnt play against fulham where the defence was crap. Every home game he played since he joined the club we won.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danamy,

how far down the line are we with the 3 you mentioned?

How longs a piece of string?
Talks are just talks and hopefully we've learnt from the Kaka episode!
I'm not saying any of them are in the bag, all i'm saying is they are targets we're talking to.

*I personally think Tevez is though :)

Ireland_for_pm said:
id be happy if we got glen johnson, not much zhirkov cos wot wud that mean for robinho or bridge. I kno Bridge gets slated but i really like him. I think he was a massive difference to the defence in the second half of the season. Look what happened when he came off in aalborg and hamburg, the defence collapsed. He also didnt play against fulham where the defence was crap. Every home game he played since he joined the club we won.

Hurrah... somebody talks sense re Wayne Bridge... watch him next season when he isn't covering 3 attacking down the right....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.