Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

levets said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
id be happy if we got glen johnson, not much zhirkov cos wot wud that mean for robinho or bridge. I kno Bridge gets slated but i really like him. I think he was a massive difference to the defence in the second half of the season. Look what happened when he came off in aalborg and hamburg, the defence collapsed. He also didnt play against fulham where the defence was crap. Every home game he played since he joined the club we won.

Hurrah... somebody talks sense re Wayne Bridge... watch him next season when he isn't covering 3 attacking down the right....
Hopefully that will be because barry is helping him out :)

Danamy said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danamy,

how far down the line are we with the 3 you mentioned?

How longs a piece of string?
Talks are just talks and hopefully we've learnt from the Kaka episode!
I'm not saying any of them are in the bag, all i'm saying is they are targets we're talking to.

*I personally think Tevez is though :)
Nice one, i hope your right about tevez :)

Ireland_for_pm said:
id be happy if we got glen johnson, not much zhirkov cos wot wud that mean for robinho or bridge. I kno Bridge gets slated but i really like him. I think he was a massive difference to the defence in the second half of the season. Look what happened when he came off in aalborg and hamburg, the defence collapsed. He also didnt play against fulham where the defence was crap. Every home game he played since he joined the club we won.

Zhirkov would sit in front of Bridge nicely it's just what we need and he would compliment the way we play.
As for Rob he would come inside where he would be at his most effective between midfield and forward line floating.......i'm itching for next season already!! lol

anybody concrete on tevez talking to us? for some reason i just cant see it, but hey i also thought the robbie rumour was made up!!! and anybody honestly think we could sign Villa?

its just within a week we have ''so called'' in the market for henry, tevez, villa, drogba, aguero, eto or however you spell it!!
not being pssimistic but i just think we will be in for the likes of RSC and Crouch although i seriously hope im wrong!!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
anybody concrete on tevez talking to us? for some reason i just cant see it, but hey i also thought the robbie rumour was made up!!! and anybody honestly think we could sign Villa?

its just within a week we have ''so called'' in the market for henry, tevez, villa, drogba, aguero, eto or however you spell it!!
not being pssimistic but i just think we will be in for the likes of RSC and Crouch although i seriously hope im wrong!!

I believe it's 100% concrete.... according to some people... senior officials at the club reckon Tevez is in the bag already... wait and see eh?

levets

how can i wait and see mate, i have been having kittens since the last game of the season!! the suspense is killing me, and my partner is always looking at me when i get excited about so called players coming to us, as if to say, Danny you support city!! he he

Tevez in talks is concrete but i honestly think that's as good as it's going to get in this window (maybe Eto'o)
The papers like to link us with every tom, dick and harry but it's not as easy as that, this is the next step in buiding towards top six and then the big guns will come but not before i'm afraid.

levets said:

I believe it's 100% concrete.... according to some people... senior officials at the club reckon Tevez is in the bag already... wait and see eh?

levets please excuse my ignorance as i'm a new member but you and danamy have close links to someone(s)at the club who deffo know's who our transfer targets are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.