Bit of Update (Updated Page 10)

Re: Bit of Update

The Fixer said:
levets said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
anybody concrete on tevez talking to us? for some reason i just cant see it, but hey i also thought the robbie rumour was made up!!! and anybody honestly think we could sign Villa?

its just within a week we have ''so called'' in the market for henry, tevez, villa, drogba, aguero, eto or however you spell it!!
not being pssimistic but i just think we will be in for the likes of RSC and Crouch although i seriously hope im wrong!!

I believe it's 100% concrete.... according to some people... senior officials at the club reckon Tevez is in the bag already... wait and see eh?

levets please excuse my ignorance as i'm a new member but you and danamy have close links to someone(s)at the club who deffo know's who our transfer targets are?

Let's just say it's more realistic than what the papers say!!

danamy

you saying talks is as far as it will go? for me mate a player like tevez with a few more proven prem players will be enough for me this season, i honestly cant see us doing much more mate, ie villa, henry i just cant see it happening, maybe lescott etc and hopefully some 1 like tevez, do you think he will be wearing blue next year? and i dont mean chelski blue

Danamy said:
anybody concrete on tevez talking to us? for some reason i just cant see it, but hey i also thought the robbie rumour was made up!!! and anybody honestly think we could sign Villa?

its just within a week we have ''so called'' in the market for henry, tevez, villa, drogba, aguero, eto or however you spell it!!
not being pssimistic but i just think we will be in for the likes of RSC and Crouch although i seriously hope im wrong!!

Tevez in talks is concrete but i honestly think that's as good as it's going to get in this window (maybe Eto'o)
The papers like to link us with every tom, dick and harry but it's not as easy as that, this is the next step in buiding towards top six and then the big guns will come but not before i'm afraid.

Tevez doesn't fall into the big guns category for me... I think he is the level that we should be going for... the transfer market is a bit like the premiership... top 4 (Kaka, Messi, Villa, Torres, gerrard, Ronaldo etc)... then there is the next level, a bit like City, Villa etc.. In that category I would put Tevez, Adebayor etc....

I think Tevez is already bagged... what do you think mate?

danamy

you saying talks is as far as it will go? for me mate a player like tevez with a few more proven prem players will be enough for me this season, i honestly cant see us doing much more mate, ie villa, henry i just cant see it happening, maybe lescott etc and hopefully some 1 like tevez, do you think he will be wearing blue next year? and i dont mean chelski blue

All i can say is there talking.....how advanced the talks are i don't know as i'm not that involved but people that think Villa, Aguero, Messi and alike are coming are in for a shock.
You don't get the likes of that type of player unless your playing at the highest level in Europe which i hope isn't too far away!!

Just passing on as much as i know........i wish i knew more :)

i really dont know mate, i can see him signing for the rags, but then i know he aint happy at not playing, and then i think bin dippers, but can they afford him? we need to get him bagged ASAP that way if we do sign barry, alonso etc they cant use the cash to offer for him, all in all i hope we get him and i also firmly belive city are controlling the market mate, we can bid for and raise the fee for any player we want to, wether they come to us is another thing but hey robbie did!!

Danamy said:
danamy

All i can say is there talking.....how advanced the talks are i don't know as i'm not that involved but people that think Villa, Aguero, Messi and alike are coming are in for a shock.
You don't get the likes of that type of player unless your playing at the highest level in Europe which i hope isn't too far away!!

What names did you get told we were in talks with i must of missed on another thread cheers.

Guys, I have been Reading your posts with a lot of interest and excitement, any thoughts on when we can expect any announcements? Hughes and the club have said they ideally want their business done asap. Cheers

Danamy said:
danamy

I wish you knew more to mate (:-)

BlueMark said:
Guys, I have been Reading your posts with a lot of interest and excitement, any thoughts on when we can expect any announcements? Hughes and the club have said they ideally want their business done asap. Cheers

Good question that matey, i'm sure kia was on ssn 2/3 days ago and he said their would be news on tevez future? their again its quite possible i was completley off mi tits on booze and nacautics.

The Fixer said:
Danamy said:
danamy

What names did you get told we were in talks with i must of missed on another thread cheers.

Tevez
Glen Johnson
Yuri Zhirkov

also Lescott and some kid from barca... whats he called again Danamy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.