Bitter, Bitter Spurs Fans.

why does everyone go on about history, the last time i looked up history in the dictionary it said "in the past". now if other clubs wanna live "in the past" , then fuck em, we are a club for the present & the future!!!!

Red Wings said:
Fenerbache, Dyanmo Kiev, Braga, Auxerre, Sampdoria, Celtic, PAOK, Unirea, Young Boys, Gent

Spurs will face one of the above sides.

Spuds V Fernabache could lead to another european ban.

Stuff like this doesnt bother me at all, we all know footy fans are as blinkered as it gets, especially when it comes to their own teams.

We will be seeing the Spuds in the EL next season anyway, they should enjoy CL footy while it lasts.

THFC86 said:
I like how you base the opinions of all Spurs fans from the opinions on one obscure forum. Nice touch

But you see that's the thing. Along with Glory Glory, the forum i took it off is one of the main Spurs forums. I check every other teams Forums and i am a welcome guest on most.

However....

Since we started spending big and have become a threat to the established order of things, I have heard nothing but bitterness and bile aimed towards City. And what makes it worse is no body has the guts to stand up, be honest and say the VAST majority of these feelings are mired in jealousy.

And it's not just Spurs. Pretty much EVERY forum (and not just premier league forums) are of the same opinions, They are:

1.) Citys transfer dealings are a disgrace, I wish they would just F*ck off etc
2.) I'd hate for our club (whoever it may be) to get bought as some Arabs play thing (yeah right)
3.) It doesn't matter anyway. Once they inevitabley fail their owner will leave and they will go into administration (this is said from a completely ignorant viewpoint where none of them bother to research exactly what Sheikh Mansours plans for us actually are).
4.) They have always been a shit little club with "NO HISTORY" (twats) and nobody goes to their club for the vision, They go simply for the cash.

I could go on. There are tons more. Just look around and NOT 1 forum will you find somebody saying. Well done city. You've spent years in the dark and now i wish you luck... NOT 1. Everybody has the same envy fuelled opinion. It's disgusting and i'm getting sick of it! So wherever the F*uck THFC86 and his mate have gone. why don't you be big boys, come back here and admit your opinions are based primarily on greed and frustration.

BlakeTheBlue said:
I could go on. There are tons more. Just look around and NOT 1 forum will you find somebody saying. Well done city. You've spent years in the dark and now i wish you luck... NOT 1. Everybody has the same envy fuelled opinion. It's disgusting and i'm getting sick of it! So wherever the F*uck THFC86 and his mate have gone. why don't you be big boys, come back here and admit your opinions are based primarily on greed and frustration.

I have an insight into this. My mate is a Bolton fan and he said that at the beginning of the takeover, most fans across the country wouldn't have begrudged City success; however, the behaviour of some people since that takeover has generated negative feelings toward us, for example, Cook and Mancini's misplaced arrogance: "when we go to Wembley"; "I promise top 4". What annoyed him mostly though, however, was when some of our fans sang "We'll buy your club and burn it down", when we played Bolton, as it is crass, classless, and unnecessarily disrespectful. He asked why couldn't we just enjoy the success we will undoubtedly have without doing down other clubs in the process, as doing this only makes us as bad as the rags.

9/11wasaninsidejob said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

I have an insight into this. My mate is a Bolton fan and he said that at the beginning of the takeover, most fans across the country wouldn't have begrudged City success; however, the behaviour of some people since that takeover has generated negative feelings toward us, for example, Cook and Mancini's misplaced arrogance: "when we go to Wembley"; "I promise top 4". What annoyed him mostly though, however, was when some of our fans sang "We'll buy your club and burn it down", when we played Bolton, as it is crass, classless, and unnecessarily disrespectful. He asked why couldn't we just enjoy the success we will undoubtedly have without doing down other clubs in the process, as doing this only makes us as bad as the rags.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^

BlakeTheBlue said:
I was doing my usual rounds on rival forums to see who other clubs are being linked with and i found this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/transfer-news/13632-citeh-target-higuian-gago-dzeko-omfg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/t ... -omfg.html</a>

]Don't worry Man City are a crap team with no history and they will never gel well enough to even get into champions league let alone win the league don't worry it will be proved you can't buy success!

Ha Ha Ha Ha... How bitter can you get? They're incensed that even though they finished in a CL playoff spot we will still attract a better class of player. Noobs.

Can`t buy success ? spurs spent £86.5 million the season before last and have spent over £207 milllion in last 4 years. When they already had a team that finished 5th I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.