Black Friday

I like to think the consumer base has advanced from a decade ago.

The general concenses with retailers appears to be that their customer base are empty heads and devoid of inteligence.. .. Pahh !

I'd like to think the consumer base has evolved too........

Unfortunately, the general consensus is that there will still be queues and queues of people at stores around the country on this one day!!

lol ok since it is not an emergency i shall stand firm for now.

Hoover buying twat.

I do however concede that whilst most of what spews from Taxi's keyboard is utter bollocks, the Dyson is a remarkably good vacuum cleaner. We've had 2 over the last 20 years, the first one lasted 15 years and the second is a mere youngster at 5 but still going strong. Not sure how it would handle Chopper taking exception to it though.

Hoover buying twat.

I do however concede that whilst most of what spews from Taxi's keyboard is utter bollocks, the Dyson is a remarkably good vacuum cleaner. We've had 2 over the last 20 years, the first one lasted 15 years and the second is a mere youngster at 5 but still going strong. Not sure how it would handle Chopper taking exception to it though.

I did not believe it at first but he has crushed the main collection cylinder and cut his gob in the process, daft sod. Said your name and he is still whining and pawing me 10min later ffs. You will have to come see him, he can't handle change the poor sod. He bit a tree in half the other day with his lack of stony cuddles i think. Pine trees are dry as a bone and brittle, he jumped for a branch and clove the tree in twain (or pulled it in half right down the middle of the trunk) with his weight hanging of it. The branch was thick at its base and instead of just that snapping it went into the main trunk and snapped in half. I have no idea if that is an offense or not so i shot of sharpish with chopper proudly dragging his 20ft branch.

I did not believe it at first but he has crushed the main collection cylinder and cut his gob in the process, daft sod. Said your name and he is still whining and pawing me 10min later ffs. You will have to come see him, he can't handle change the poor sod. He bit a tree in half the other day with his lack of stony cuddles i think. Pine trees are dry as a bone and brittle, he jumped for a branch and clove the tree in twain (or pulled it in half right down the middle of the trunk) with his weight hanging of it. The branch was thick at its base and instead of just that snapping it went into the main trunk and snapped in half. I have no idea if that is an offense or not so i shot of sharpish with chopper proudly dragging his 20ft branch.

Just give me a date and I'll pop up and bring him some treats.

Whenever the weather Trevor :-) My life is serene atm besides having to use a backup shitty back of the under stair storage vac last used circa 12 AD give or take a year.

Could have been worse you could have had to use this bastard old mechanical EweBank
We had to use this fecker in 1979 and proper graft !

Last edited:
Could have been worse you could have had to use an old mechanical Eue Bank

28msfl.jpg

We had to use this in 1979 and it was fooking graft !

Fuckin el boss, my dear departed Grandmother who i miss dearly had one that was the same build as that (along with the bowl of water next to the gas fire hehe). I can still picture the shade of green it was and the noise it made. Gran had a ready made automated machine to use her own, it was fueled on a quarter of soft fudge and a quarter of rhubarb and custard + rice pudding with more jam than my sisters because i was the golden child and my sisters knew it :-D

Gonna drift into thoughts now of how Gran treated me like a god to everyone else including her daughter aka mum. Bless her soul, she was the sort to tell it right and she did once i am told explaining that 'this is my boy now piss off' not sure of the source of the family disagreement that led to Gran speaking in such terms, to this day mum defers to my dear old gran and how she coruscated with raw happiness when i went round in our gold 2.8 Ford Capri (fucking mint car that was as the boot was so long i could nick grans hat and hide at the back out of her reach mwahahahahahaha.

I am going on with myself here but enjoying meandering through times past, i can count on one hand how many times i have thought to my past in such enthused detail. I like the new me and at the same time disturbed by Taxi's influence on my posting length :-)

Fuckin el boss, my dear departed Grandmother who i miss dearly had one that was the same build as that (along with the bowl of water next to the gas fire hehe). I can still picture the shade of green it was and the noise it made. Gran had a ready made automated machine to use her own, it was fueled on a quarter of soft fudge and a quarter of rhubarb and custard + rice pudding with more jam than my sisters because i was the golden child and my sisters knew it :-D

Gonna drift into thoughts now of how Gran treated me like a god to everyone else including her daughter aka mum. Bless her soul, she was the sort to tell it right and she did once i am told explaining that 'this is my boy now piss off' not sure of the source of the family disagreement that led to Gran speaking in such terms, to this day mum defers to my dear old gran and how she coruscated with raw happiness when i went round in our gold 2.8 Ford Capri (fucking mint car that was as the boot was so long i could nick grans hat and hide at the back out of her reach mwahahahahahaha.

I am going on with myself here but enjoying meandering through times past, i can count on one hand how many times i have thought to my past in such enthused detail. I like the new me and at the same time disturbed by Taxi's influence on my posting length :-)
Thats how it was back in the day.

We got up in the morning with hands up to our chins and bent forward with the icy cold. We then went down and tried to warm up on the single gas fire as but there was no central heating so the heat was only in the front room.

We sat on the couch afraid to shift our blanket from our hides until such time as we had to leave home for the days graft. The windows were frozen up on the inside and there was no telly to watch in the morning because scotch Lorraine had not been borne yet.

Wash day was no better as we both had to sit on the twintub whilst it danced it's way around the kitchen.
No matter how hard you tried the nappies always came out brown.

When we were young

Last edited:
I was one of the few that actually supported you when you were getting bummed off that landlady !

And anyway this dude would consider it an honour to spend £500 and save £100
For the hard of thinking that is a 20% return on my money when the banks will give you at best 1.5% return @£7.50 a year and that's on a santander top payer account.

Bless you for your valuable input entity known as Corky ; )
That **** wore purple trews mate and had 85 after his name, I liked him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.