Blackburn away

Citizen52 not taken personally at all. Just felt the need to point out that we should not be so quick to judge! Living in Wales I already have to put up with crap from English hating man Utd fans - work that one out! Really pisses me off!! :0)

Abbeygoo said:
Does anyone know if the ticket office allow you to buy a junior ticket at the same time as an adult ticket if there is a huge difference in the loyalty points.

For example, I have over 6000 and my son (aged 6) has approx 1,900 - can I buy his on the first day so he sits next to me - or do I have to wait until it drops to below 2,000?

Normally do if you phone up for this type of game as they're pretty sure it will get to your sons points, as it is 'discretionary' it can depend who you speak to! Bigger games/smaller allocation more of an issue.

SB Blue said:
Normally do if you phone up for this type of game as they're pretty sure it will get to your sons points, as it is 'discretionary' it can depend who you speak to! Bigger games/smaller allocation more of an issue.

cheers fella, will give them a bell

Hoping to take a few mates to this one that only have blue memberships so hopefully they'll go down to that level. Looking forward to this one :)

bluejonny94 said:
Hoping to take a few mates to this one that only have blue memberships so hopefully they'll go down to that level. Looking forward to this one :)

Pretty sure they will do.

I've just been online and they are available to select regardless of points a day before sale! A bit of a c*ck up comes to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.