Blackburn on saturday.

LongsightM13 said:
I'm waiting for Prestwich Blue to release a statement someone else has written, saying his first post was misunderstood and that he is willing to go to Blackburn,
i think City should go down the legal route and make Prestwich blue watch the reserves until jan the 1st, then he should be made to go to the swamp.

I for one can't for saturday, we need to get behind mancini and the players he does pick, 3 points and a good hammering of blackburn will go down well. Still angry over the tevez shite though. Lescott not toure please

Re: Re: blackburn on saturday.

LongsightM13 said:
I'm waiting for Prestwich Blue to release a statement someone else has written, saying his first post was misunderstood and that he is willing to go to Blackburn,
Yes there's been an unfortunate misunderstanding as I said I wouldn't go on the train but they thought I meant I wouldn't go at all.

7000 at Ewood on Sat, let's create some noise and get fully behind the team and the manager. The atmosphere last season was good with a smaller allocation. Should leave Tevez chants out of it, ignore the guy otherwise it just gives him the attention he wants and something else for the media to write about.

On saturday we need to not stop singing about bobby or edin back them all the way from when we get on the train or in the car to go to the match untill we get back home. it's just another week in the life of supporting city.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've got a ticket but I'm refusing to go.

Souness (on Prestwich Blue's behaviour):
"The average man in the street does not have a very high opinion right now of Man City supporters...and this sort of behaviour is exactly why.

You're letting yourself down....you're letting the club down....you're letting your fellow City fans down."

Mark Hughes (on Prestwich Blue's behaviour):
"He just wants to watch City play....but not against Blackburn...obviously"

This is a very important game , we haven't lost yet this year and we will have to see how good we are at bouncing back. We will have to back Mancini all the way , but I completely disagree with the idea of Tevez chants. We don't know the full story yet , he supposedly acted like a nob , but I have always said that whilst someone is still wearing our kit , I won't boo them , I will only encourage them , no matter if they are a twat or not.

We win this saturday and everything is looking good in the camp, lets hope we get some goals scored and the team can show we ARE a unit !

Blackburn will be sensing blood but they have been awful this season, let's tear them a new one and show the media what this bunch of 'overpaid mercenaries' can do.

Looking at the fixtures too, possibility of Liverpool / Tottenham / Arsenal (Or indeed all 3) dropping points..! Hope we can take advantage and carry on pulling ahead of the pack, what we can't afford to do is go on a losing streak at this point.

FORZA MANCINI

Beat them and it will have been a good week imo. We were never going to get a result in Munich and even if we did I doubt we would've won the group. Whether we qualify on 10, 11 or 13 points doesn't matter at the end of the season providing we qualify. However 6 points out of Everton and Blackburn will count at the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.