Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

Prices are not bad although it does irritate me that level 2 pay more every time. I reckon I've paid £50 on top of the standard price, its not as if the ST isnt significantly more expensive than someone sitting two seats away as it is.

Not sure if you can go on the cup scheme in a seat different to your own.

Painters Radio said:
LoveCity said:
£15 for me, can't complain.

-

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

All other areas

Adults: £15.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Should be a decent turn out with these prices, you'd hope.

So what are the level 3 people to pay that move. Can they all be located in level one at the £15 ?

For the Wigan game we were moved into level 2 but charged the level 3 price so hopefully this will be the same....

moon said:
Couldnt make the 5pm europa league game couple of years ago
When i asked if i could cancel cup scheme was told i would lose points

I've missed a few over the years. Pretty much tough luck, which is understandable I guess.

But when you pretty much need to go on the scheme for final tickets regardless of your loyalty over the years its not ideal for those that just cant make every game.

disgrace, not going to the replay, i was expecting to recieve a tenner at the gate,a free drink voucher and a pie, not only that we might get through to an other home game , with our home record we might even get to wembley again.

joenorth said:
disgrace, not going to the replay, i was expecting to recieve a tenner at the gate,a free drink voucher and a pie, not only that we might get through to an other home game , with our home record we might even get to wembley again.

Everybody's personal circumstances are different - comments like yours are way out of line.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm --<br /><br />
joenorth said:

Everybody's personal circumstances are different - comments like yours are way out of line.

moon said:
mancityvstoke said:
alberto0292 said:
KO at 8:10pm

Where's the timing coming from? ITK?

All I can find is 7.45pm

8.10 is silly

edit.....ok just seen the change on city website

So they dont move Corrie

They have 4 channels, daft reason to make it our latest ever kick off at home or in domestic competitions, especially with extra time possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.