Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

onceabluealways said:
This is definately last time i go in cup scheme - will cost me £35 for me and son - fin rip off after watching the sh*te they turned out at blackburn.

Just to respond to the obvious quotes £20 isn't to much then I ask the question how many do you think would turn up if there was no cup scheme. This should have been £10 for adults and £5 for juniors. I anticipate the actual turn out will be around 25k

Agree. £10 max for those adults that went to Blackburn, expecting a performance, even from the 'second string ' squad players.

In fact, there should be an automatic reduction if Garcia is selected!

SWP's back said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CaN afford the tickets but this is deffo the last time I am going in the schemes I think.
Any reason why?

Evening matey.
Just a few things. Shift working. Wednesday I finish for example at 4 so I am gonna be hanging around for 4 hrs pre kick off. I would have given it a miss (which is a rarity) however being on the cup schemes I can't just ring up and say I can't make it as they would remove me from the cup scheme.
I know we have had a lot of home draws -It's the toss of a coin and we could get none however I feel for the fans who are really struggling financially and feel the club could have made it a tenner tops and a fiver for oap and kids.
Seems like they are squeezing us all for all the pennies they can.
I dont mind paying £30 for the semi as I have on Wednesday but a 3rd round replay on tv should have been cheaper imo. I can always get my hands on a ticket so for the sake of a few hundred loyalty points,what's the point.

Tim of the Oak said:
alberto0292 said:
jrb said:
I did say £15. That will do.

Question.

Why is the Colin Bell always £5 more expensive, even though the stand, the seats, and view, are exactly the same as the East Stand.

And I'm not having because it's the main stand.

It's just stupid.

aren't both level 2 £20 and the other areas £15?

Yes will have to fork out £20 in Level 2 but at least that with keep the chavs out!

sorry but I'll just be moving over from my plastic seat to your posh padded seat brigade as it will be half empty.

LoveCity said:
£15 for me, can't complain.

-

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

All other areas

Adults: £15.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Should be a decent turn out with these prices, you'd hope.

So what are the level 3 people to pay that move. Can they all be located in level one at the £15 ?

SWP's back said:
CaN afford the tickets but this is deffo the last time I am going in the schemes I think.
Any reason why?

Will be the same myself . It's just too expensive . Stopped going to as many away games . Then cut back to a couple of away games . Then no away games . Obvious next cut back is to quit the cup schemes . Then I suppose the season ticket will have to go . Had no pay increase in five years and had to pay out more . City increasing prices by ten percent a year is simply unaffordable . My ticket currently costs £640 but will be over £1800 if prices continue increasing at same rate in ten years .

City & Blue Brazil said:
SWP's back said:
Any reason why?

Will be the same myself . It's just too expensive . Stopped going to as many away games . Then cut back to a couple of away games . Then no away games . Obvious next cut back is to quit the cup schemes . Then I suppose the season ticket will have to go . Had no pay increase in five years and had to pay out more . City increasing prices by ten percent a year is simply unaffordable . My ticket currently costs £640 but will be over £1800 if prices continue increasing at same rate in ten years .

stadium expansion should make things better mate. Don't jack it

City & Blue Brazil said:
SWP's back said:
Any reason why?

You've summed up the issue of modern ticket pricing perfectly there and it's a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.