Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

onceabluealways said:
This is definately last time i go in cup scheme - will cost me £35 for me and son - fin rip off after watching the sh*te they turned out at blackburn.

Just to respond to the obvious quotes £20 isn't to much then I ask the question how many do you think would turn up if there was no cup scheme. This should have been £10 for adults and £5 for juniors. I anticipate the actual turn out will be around 25k

You can still opt out of the scheme by cancelling on-line or giving customer services a ring. As a seasoncard holder you'll always get a chance to buy if you want to. When we won it we were away for every round so everybody happy as we got first dibs for he semi and the final. Last year we were home every round so it cost a few quid more. Personally I like the cup scheme as it saves me faffing about and guarantees me the chance of a decent seat rather in the gods at Wembley, but you can opt out at any time not just before the competition starts, just give up your points and the bonus it provided come May and keep your cash in your pocket.

They should have made tickets £5 try to sell out not close the 3rd tiers

Fallingbostel Blue said:
pretty disgusted really, thought I would of got cheaper tickets being on the cup scheme.

I was hoping the same as we'll given the discounts we get on the European games, but think domestic cups had a ceiling up to the quarter finals last year so maybe £5 off a £15 is too optimistic.

gouldybob said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
pretty disgusted really, thought I would of got cheaper tickets being on the cup scheme.

I was hoping the same as we'll given the discounts we get on the European games, but think domestic cups had a ceiling up to the quarter finals last year so maybe £5 off a £15 is too optimistic.

I was just fishing , chuffed at £15 costing £30 for three of us cant complain at that.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
gouldybob said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:

I was just fishing , chuffed at £15 costing £30 for three of us cant complain at that.

But we'll always complain, win the League Cup and FA Cup, the Prem by 15 points and in the Champions League Final and there would still be someone complaining the club aren't doing something right

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CaN afford the tickets but this is deffo the last time I am going in the schemes I think.
Any reason why?

Evening matey.
Just a few things. Shift working. Wednesday I finish for example at 4 so I am gonna be hanging around for 4 hrs pre kick off. I would have given it a miss (which is a rarity) however being on the cup schemes I can't just ring up and say I can't make it as they would remove me from the cup scheme.
I know we have had a lot of home draws -It's the toss of a coin and we could get none however I feel for the fans who are really struggling financially and feel the club could have made it a tenner tops and a fiver for oap and kids.
Seems like they are squeezing us all for all the pennies they can.
I dont mind paying £30 for the semi as I have on Wednesday but a 3rd round replay on tv should have been cheaper imo. I can always get my hands on a ticket so for the sake of a few hundred loyalty points,what's the point.
Totally understandable.

cheddar404 said:
blue ranger said:
Does anyone know of you can withdraw from cup scheme and if so how?

Yes you can but you will lose your bonus loyalty points. Just phone the ticket office.

Cheers - not sure I can afford 2 FA cup tickets, Barca tickets and season ticket instalment all in a couple of weeks for myself and the boy. Think it's too late though - think money comes out tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.