Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
Live on ITV, they better price this really low or the turn out could be ugly.

Surely there are about 20-25k already on the cup scheme who will get charged?

Have no idea what the cup scheme tally is, but the concern is after that, how many would turn out with expensive ticket prices, when the match kicks off at 8:10pm on a cold winter's night and is live on ITV? £10-£15 pricing suddenly makes the game much more affordable for a big % of City's fan base that can no longer afford to go to most games.

chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:

Difficult to say how many are in the Cup Schemes, anyone actually know? I would guess about the same. When you think back to early Europa Lg rounds and early domestic cup rounds before last season (first time we'd had such big crowds so early on) there are always around 20-25000 core supporters who go to these types of games.

I'm absolutely skint and actually a bit worried about how much they're going to charge. I went to both Swansea and Blackburn and would have sacked one off if I knew there was going to be an extra game to pay for. Why couldn't they have bloody won the other day? Buggers!

LoveCity said:
chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:

Have no idea what the cup scheme tally is, but the concern is after that, how many would turn out with expensive ticket prices, when the match kicks off at 8:10pm on a cold winter's night and is live on ITV? £10-£15 pricing suddenly makes the game much more affordable for a big % of City's fan base that can no longer afford to go to most games.

Yea i agree. But im sure i just read somewhere that FA cup rules show that it wouldn't be allowed to be less than £15 (that may be for adult). Considering the up roar in the 'blackburn away sells out. West ham doesn't' thread i would imagine the attendance for blackburn at home would be a lot less than West ham game, having said that i would guess more people are in the FA cup scheme than the CC scheme.

The sooner them cunts at ITV fuck off covering Football the better! 8:10 Kick Off on a cold night in January live on Council telly, will be the lowest gate in years, even if they charge a fiver a throw!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/City-v-Blackburn-FAC-3-replay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... C-3-replay</a>

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

All other areas

Adults: £15.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

chris85mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
chris85mcfc said:

Yea i agree. But im sure i just read somewhere that FA cup rules show that it wouldn't be allowed to be less than £15 (that may be for adult). Considering the up roar in the 'blackburn away sells out. West ham doesn't' thread i would imagine the attendance for blackburn at home would be a lot less than West ham game, having said that i would guess more people are in the FA cup scheme than the CC scheme.

They can charge less than £15 if both teams agree, so we are relying on the Chicken Dippers! we are fucked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.