Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

lancs blue said:
jrb said:
I did say £15. That will do.

Question.

Why is the Colin Bell always £5 more expensive, even though the stand, the seats, and view, are exactly the same as the East Stand.

And I'm not having because it's the main stand.

It's just stupid.

It isn't. CBL2 and EL2 are £20, everywhere else is £15

OK.(read it properly jrb)

This is definately last time i go in cup scheme - will cost me £35 for me and son - fin rip off after watching the sh*te they turned out at blackburn.

Just to respond to the obvious quotes £20 isn't to much then I ask the question how many do you think would turn up if there was no cup scheme. This should have been £10 for adults and £5 for juniors. I anticipate the actual turn out will be around 25k

LoveCity said:
Most of the South Stand will be empty, then they can blame a big chunk of the empty seats on the away fans.

Can't imagine South Standers will be happy to see their seats empty on the day, though, while they're sat in one of the graveyard blocks.

1894 Group - you could probably get another 50-100 seats for this game if you wanted?

So Blackburn are going to bring over 3000??Me thinks not.Yet because I sit in sl2 block 216 I now get moved for the privelage and pay £20...Will be moving seats for sure

Mothball said:
From the Site "Much of the South Stand will be unavailable due to the extended visitor allocation." Why how many are Blackburn going to bring?! They didnt fkn turn up for the home leg!!

MCFC playing it safe as Blackburn can claim 15% of the available tickets in the stadium in the Cup. City can just say BBurn didnt sell 5000 ticks!

alberto0292 said:
jrb said:
I did say £15. That will do.

Question.

Why is the Colin Bell always £5 more expensive, even though the stand, the seats, and view, are exactly the same as the East Stand.

And I'm not having because it's the main stand.

It's just stupid.

aren't both level 2 £20 and the other areas £15?

Yes will have to fork out £20 in Level 2 but at least that with keep the chavs out!

They barely ever brought more than 1200 when they were half decent in the Prem. They'll bring about 800 for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.