Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

£15 for me, can't complain.

-

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

All other areas

Adults: £15.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Should be a decent turn out with these prices, you'd hope.

As expected really, we can't expect low prices for every cup game. As it is, January is expensive already for tickets, coupled with being on Itv, it'll be a low crowd.

So what, we proved our loyalty when is was severely tested!

I did say £15. That will do.

Question.

Why is the Colin Bell always £5 more expensive, even though the stand, the seats, and view, are exactly the same as the East Stand.

And I'm not having because it's the main stand.

It's just stupid.

jrb said:

Question.

Why is the Colin Bell always £5 more expensive, even though the stand, the seats, and view, are exactly the same as the East Stand.

It's just stupid.

It isn't. CBL2 and EL2 are £20, everywhere else is £15

jrb said:

Question.

It's just stupid.

aren't both level 2 £20 and the other areas £15?

From the Site "Much of the South Stand will be unavailable due to the extended visitor allocation." Why how many are Blackburn going to bring?! They didnt fkn turn up for the home leg!!

Mothball said:
From the Site "Much of the South Stand will be unavailable due to the extended visitor allocation." Why how many are Blackburn going to bring?! They didnt fkn turn up for the home leg!!

They rarely filled their 3,000 allocation when they were in the Prem!

Most of the South Stand will be empty, then they can blame a big chunk of the empty seats on the away fans.

Can't imagine South Standers will be happy to see their seats empty on the day, though, while they're sat in one of the graveyard blocks.

1894 Group - you could probably get another 50-100 seats for this game if you wanted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.