blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Club should have said priority will be given for the final should we get there to anyone attending this game regardless of ST or not and after cup scheme members. That would have got more interest.

So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

I won't attend these games and have hardly any loyalty point but I know a member of the Hyde supporters branch that will definitely get me tickets for a final if we get there

Great mates eh, love em ;)

Very brave to post that

mayo31 said:
bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

I won't attend these games and have hardly any loyalty point but I know a member of the Hyde supporters branch that will definitely get me tickets for a final if we get there

Great mates eh, love em ;)

Very brave to post that

Lol but it got no bites

Damn

jimharri said:
Marvin said:
jimharri said:
I bet you we won't. I'm a blue member with fuck all loyalty points (only get over to two or three games a season due to work/money). I won't get a sniff of a final ticket. Which is fair enough. Those that go to every/nearly every game should get priority (cup scheme notwithstanding).
if City get through then you would probably get a ticket as the allocation is much bigger than for the FA Cup Final.
No chance...unless we get a 50,000 allocation!
We struggled to sell the FA Cup Semi-Final last season. League Cup used to be known as the Peoples Cup, because the fans got more tickets

I don't know if that's still the case. Swansea took more than 40k to Wembley and Bradford over 30k.

We have to beat West Ham first so I hope there's a full house to cheer City on.

I suppose I bit a little

All you can do when it comes to attending games is look after yourself. No on else will get you there

mayo31 said:
I suppose I bit a little

All you can do when it comes to attending games is look after yourself. No on else will get you there

Tbf I'm gutted to miss the west ham game but the money for Barcelona is coming out so just can't afford it. Can't remember the last home game I missed but I have to prioritise. And for what it's worth I have over 3000 loyalty points I think so can get tickets and I'm in the FA cup scheme. I did drop the league cup scheme this year as I couldn't commit to the extra DD

I remember the last time we played Spam in a cup game, lost under Pearce 2-1.

We had to rely on Samaras being fit to think we had a chance.

Now that was when we would have killed for a semi final appearance

de niro said:
its just the attitude that I'm surprised at. seems nobody gives a fuck. we would have killed for this a bit back.
Tens of thousands give a fuck.

I would of gone to Blackburn on Saturday but it sold out very fast . I can see why the Blackburn match has more going for it . Its cheaper than West Ham plus its closer . Plus we have that mouth watering match with Barcelona in February .

The thread is about the Spam home game not the away one

The OP was asking why ticket sales are slow for the home game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.