blackburn sells, west ham doesn't

if someone wants to pay for my flights and accommodation I'll go to west ham ;) might be there, depends on whether I get a tax rebate I'm due or not, overdraft not being very cooperative after Xmas.

de niro said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
de niro said:
whats that all about?
one an away game, one a semi final on our doorstep.

now you know why all the awayers have most points.

Put the rod away mate. One's selling 40,000 tickets , the other 6 or 7,000.

serious.
we could take 15k to Blackburn yet wont be that many more for the home leg of a semi.

do you not find that odd, especially when you look at the clamour for Swansea, Blackburn and even barca.

this is a little warning to those in the mid loyalty points bracket.
the jcl's will catch you up!!
LOL, what?

40000 is a lot more than 15000.

jimharri said:
Newtoncc said:
mancitymick said:
Can't change the rule mid season

If this is up take for Capital one cup, would think anyone will get a final ticket no matter what status they are
I bet you we won't. I'm a blue member with fuck all loyalty points (only get over to two or three games a season due to work/money). I won't get a sniff of a final ticket. Which is fair enough. Those that go to every/nearly every game should get priority (cup scheme notwithstanding).
if City get through then you would probably get a ticket as the allocation is much bigger than for the FA Cup Final.

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Newtoncc said:
If this is up take for Capital one cup, would think anyone will get a final ticket no matter what status they are
I bet you we won't. I'm a blue member with fuck all loyalty points (only get over to two or three games a season due to work/money). I won't get a sniff of a final ticket. Which is fair enough. Those that go to every/nearly every game should get priority (cup scheme notwithstanding).
if City get through then you would probably get a ticket as the allocation is much bigger than for the FA Cup Final.
Think it's the same as for FAC semis isn't it? ~33000 each, as opposed to ~26000 each for FACf.

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Newtoncc said:
No chance...unless we get a 50,000 allocation!

It's midweek, and we have so many mid week cup/euro games now. If it was on a weekend, it'd sell out no problem.

jimharri said:
Marvin said:
jimharri said:
No chance...unless we get a 50,000 allocation!

We'll probably only take 20,000 Jim. Ask Bill, he'll tell you;.)

moomba said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Club should have said priority will be given for the final should we get there to anyone attending this game regardless of ST or not and after cup scheme members. That would have got more interest.

So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

It may make a few ST holders decide to go!

KippaxCitizen said:
Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Think it's the same as for FAC semis isn't it? ~33000 each, as opposed to ~26000 each for FACf.

Depends who we get, the semi final v MU sold out to SC Holders above 1,250 - so only some first year SC Holders would have miss out then, but I doubt blue card will get a sniff it isn't City v Sunderland, especially if West Ham win.

moomba said:
Club should have said priority will be given for the final should we get there to anyone attending this game regardless of ST or not and after cup scheme members. That would have got more interest.

So someone who gets a one off ticket for this game gets preference over people who have been to every game bar this one? Madness.

It may make a few ST holders decide to go!
It wouldn't change my opinion, I'm not on the scheme for this comp, and if I don't get one then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.