Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

EaglesFan said:
I'm surely not the only one to say....but Nasti is a SHADE of his last year self.

Not today, the entire season so far...

Dzeko, Silva, Fernandinho passing grade...everyone else below their capabilities.

when was the last time u saw nasty near, anywhere fuckin near the ball when we concede, is he a shit house or naive, u decide on awol boy

I think all round we were poor today. The tempo was slow and we were incredibly sloppy in possession.

Having said that Blackburn worked incredibly hard and took advantage of our weak performance. They didn't look like a championship side today and you have to give them credit for fully deserving a replay.

shit game and to make it worse owen was commentating...he actually called us manchester united at one stage

Re: dont judge players on today

Clichy looks half the player he was.

Kolarov streets ahead at the moment.

Re: dont judge players on today

Newtoncc said:
This is football, they are going to have off days would prefer it to be Blackburn away than in Prem game!

Sometimes playing lower league sides does not get the team inspired, I would not be too worried.

I will go to replay , hopefully cheap game, and enjoy watching City again at Etihad.

But too many of these "second string players" for City have far too many off games for my liking.

Did anyone think that Negredo could have been flagged offside when we scored.? Seemed similar to Swansea's first goal last week. On the Radio Manc, commentary they did not mention it but Fred Eyre did make me smile when he said Dzeko definitely headed for goal but his head is like a "threepenny bit" so the ball went to Negredo.
We could have done without a replay but Blackburn will only be too pleased and maybe disappointed that they didn't win.
Still it might mean that the friendly in Abu Dhabi might be put off. Amazes me when clubs always moan about too many games played in a season.

SuperYaya said:
Marvin said:
How did we get away with it? We were poor but far better than they were

I know, they were acting like Blackburn were brilliant. They did alright, but they were nothing special.

It was but one of a thousand FA Cup ties that can always go any way! BBurn at home, weakened City side - got upset written on it! It didn't happen, much to the chagrin of the broadcasting whores. Let's see how they go in the replay. They wouldn't want one as much as we didn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.