Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Re: "Squad Players" not doing enough.

Today showed up the lie about us having a great squad. We have a fantastic first XI, none better in the country IMO. After that though, the quality of a lot of the fringe players is, at best, average.

kennycar said:
I thought Garcia played really well first half, not sure why he is getting so much of the blame.
The mark of a descent player is when the pressure is on...........i,ll say no more.....

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueste41 said:
Blue Haze said:
Boyata
Milner
Garcia

All shit today.

Pantilimon cost us big, Joe plays in the replay.

The sicknotes are really costing us now. Our squad is visibly tiring and Richards, Jovetic and Rodwell are nowhere to be found when needed.

Milner!!!! Arguably our BEST player.
Milner was absolutely shit today. If you think he was decent then you need to take a trip to your optician. Urgently.

Dear Mod,

I got called a four letter word for suggesting Milner had a poor game; any chance you could ban the culprit?

Fully agree with this.

I can't get my head around the players that aren't regulars in the side, Every time they get there chance to try and prove to the manager that they should be playing more regular they put in sh*t performances again and again, They just look as if they really couldn't be bothered in everything that they do in a game and it's always the usual suspects I don't even have to name them everybody knows who they are.

They'll be shipped out in the summer anyway when Manuel wants his own players in.

Yer can't help but think that they would grasp the opportunity and fill their boots but the second string always appear to give the impression they haven't played together before. Lack lustre performance across the team - Ferny being the exception. Just please that Cap'n Jole didn't get a losing performance as captain.

Always said our squad players do the job they are required, which is be squad players that are brought in when we have injuries suspension etc. So with that in mind when 1 or 2 of them are brought into the starting line up they generally look decent players.

The problem is when they are all put In the same starting line up together. Normally they have a world class player along side them helping them through the games making it easier for them, but when they are all in together they have another squad player beside them which makes things harder mad less likely to go through the game without getting noticed in a bad way.

At the end of the day tho we can't expect to have 22 world class players so we are going to have watch these 'squad players' when MP reshuffles the pack.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
blueste41 said:
Milner!!!! Arguably our BEST player.
Milner was absolutely shit today. If you think he was decent then you need to take a trip to your optician. Urgently.

Why does it always have to be black or white?Clearly he wasn't great but he wasn't shit either. Put in a great shift as he always does but not every thing came off despite getting some good balls across.

Let's be kind and say he was wasteful and extremely ineffective shall we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.