Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

citymad said:
Terrible performance but at least were still in the cup. Credit Blackburn they deserved to win. They wanted if more and their players outmuscled us. I Knew Yaya would be ineffective he's never up for these types of games. Now we have another fixture on an busy schedule. No rest break, they have only themselves to blame.
Yes credit Blackburn, but to say they deserved to win is ridiculous.

Re: "Squad Players" not doing enough.

Squad players attitudes needs to be addressed, they basically have the ability, but not the mental incentive. They appear not to realise they are playing for a club that is on the verge of greatness, and they, with the right motivation are a part of it. Should they be moved on, their career is on the decline. So lads (and you know who you are) get stuck in and make the most of it. You may look back at the end of your careers in football and think, when I played for City if only I'd give that bit more.

Been out all day. Not seen or heard a thing about the match. TBH I thought this might happen that we don't win. Just glad we didn't lose. Still in the hat and we don't have to travel a long way for a friendly to the middle east. Every cloud.....

City & Blue Brazil said:
Nobody expecting us to be imperious every time but we do expect players to at least put a bit of effort into the game . The likes of dzonkey and milner really need to take a look at themselves .

Surely a rag or a wum

jared said:
City & Blue Brazil said:
Nobody expecting us to be imperious every time but we do expect players to at least put a bit of effort into the game . The likes of dzonkey and milner really need to take a look at themselves .

Surely a rag or a wum

why surely?

Re: "Squad Players" not doing enough.

middletonblue said:
"Aside from James Milner" it was one the poorest games he's had for city he was hopeless all day, over running the ball giving it constantly to them.His control and corners we're no better.
Pellegrini should have played Lopes from the start, a talented kid with the desire to impress is far better in these games than an experienced squad player who's seen it all before. Milner had an absolute 'mare today, though he wasn't alone in that.

Len Rum said:
citymad said:
Terrible performance but at least were still in the cup. Credit Blackburn they deserved to win. They wanted if more and their players outmuscled us. I Knew Yaya would be ineffective he's never up for these types of games. Now we have another fixture on an busy schedule. No rest break, they have only themselves to blame.
Yes credit Blackburn, but to say they deserved to win is ridiculous.

Agreed, and if they wanted it more they would have had more than 30% possession.

shemnel said:
jared said:
City & Blue Brazil said:

Surely a rag or a wum

why surely?

Because Dzeko played better than most of the team. Milner had a few bad passes but at least he tried like always.

Typical FA cup tie on an away ground. Blackburn were right up for it and deserved a draw. We're still in the Cup and should take care of them of them in the replay. Think however we need cover at right back as we miss Zab there when he is injured or rested. if we can't get Micah fit i think we need to buy someone, Boyata not a solution as proved today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.