Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Goaters said:
Obviously a disappointing result but some of the dramatic nonsense on here is absurd. I think %99 of the City fans know the weaknesses we have with regards to some areas of the squad. In an ideal World we would have a couple of youngsters chomping at the bit who can come into these sort of games and excite us fans.

It has been said within a few years half of the team will be home grown but players like Lopes, Angelino and Denayer are destined for the top. I think Manuel probably has arrived slightly too early to benefit from the ground breaking work in the academy but the next manager will get the joy of creating his dynasty with the young talents on our books.

As for the game, the problems of 2 big men upfront, the lack of attacking ability in the fullbacks and the need for a more mobile cm instead of Garcia were shown. But if we know this I am sure Pellegrini does also. The positives are for the return of Jovetic and Rodwell should be back for the reply which should fix a couple of issues, plus I am sure Lopes is more likely to start at home.

Overall I am glad we are still in the hat and fight on for another day.

Post more often please !

The only other observation I had was that I felt Negrado was offside for the goal, I was watching in a pub on some silly foreign TV channel and never understood the analysis. Apologies if it has been mentioned earlier, but was it discussed and conclusively proven or otherwise?

Re: dont judge players on today

oakiecokie said:
You cannot be serious.Boyata is just shit,plain and simple !!! The only player to show any desire was taken off ... Fernan and Toure didn`t offer anything that Fernan didn`t.Garcia another shithouse,what the hell does our Manager see in him ???

Bloody hell oakie calm down, your gonna give yerself an hernia or summat

Re: dont judge players on today

Media raves about our squad, however in truth it flatters to deceive. An abundance of complacency, and in some cases a lack of talent seem to be the problems. I know we can't win every game. We seem to struggle against (lesser) teams, I guess that where the squad players that are utilised aren't quite up to it, and it shows.

oakiecokie said:
OB1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I wasn't swearing at anyone. Milner and Boyata both gave the ball away needlessly on numerous occasions. The saving grace for Milner is that we know what he's capable of on his day. Sadly for Cedric, I suspect we saw exactly what he's capable of today.

And if anyone has problems with a post/poster, please use the Report button.

Thought I might have seen you at Swansea BigJoe. Isn't that your neck of the woods?

I'm almost tempted but I was obviously joking.

You on the other hand did use bad language; even if it was to describe Jimmy's performance.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.I can only assume you go to church every Sunday !!!

More chance of my friend PB going to church every Sunday.

It's easy to keep a straight face when you typing.

Ducado said:
samharris said:
German Blues said:
Was a poor performance today, but that's the way football works. Think we've to see it as a wake up call at the right time. At least nothing serious happened.

All the Drama Ballerinas on here take note ;)

They have to come to the Bastille next...

I agree, far to many people get worked up over a bad game, (and it was) but it happens it happened a couple of times the year we won it

Reading QF was pretty dire and the we went to Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.