Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Re: dont judge players on today

Chippy_boy said:
And how many "points" have we dropped now from winning positions? Am I right in thinking we have lead in all our away games apart from Chelsea, and still been beaten 4 times.

We weren't in front at Sunderland either.

We have been in front twice at Cardiff and Villa and got beat. The other two times we lost, we weren't in front - don't really think it's anything to worry about.

alberto0292 said:
Fans moaning about players, players moaning about fans, fans moaning about other fans :)

That's City for you.
And bluemoon come to think of it :0

Just got back home from Blackburn another great day out , it's a shame they didn't give us another stand because their bit was empty.
Very sad to hear so many negative comments both at the ground by our own supporters and on this site , I am still in dream land , it is just fantastic being a blue , i keep pinching myself .
if you are glory hunter go and follow another club , I don't want to hear your moans .
I am so grateful for everything , thank you City .

Re: "Squad Players" not doing enough.

aguero93:20 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
lmjones1uk said:
So next season squad players:

Out: Boyata, Lescott, Barry, Sinclair, Garcia

In/promoted: Rekik, Lopes, Zuculini

Zuculini ought to be able to grow into the Fernandinho role according to reports.

We need another Right footed centre back.

Also think we need another box to box midfielder.

Will Lopes and Rekik count as home grown next season?

Dzeko, Milner, Richards, Kolorov and Nasri have all only got 18m left on their contracts so there may be more exits than you think.
nasri signed an extension before the arsenal game and kolarov is negotiating with the club I hear, don't know about jimmy but imo he should stay.

When was that confirmed?

harveydog said:
Just got back home from Blackburn another great day out , it's a shame they didn't give us another stand because their bit was empty.
Very sad to hear so many negative comments both at the ground by our own supporters and on this site , I am still in dream land , it is just fantastic being a blue , i keep pinching myself .
if you are glory hunter go and follow another club , I don't want to hear your moans .
I am so grateful for everything , thank you City .
Third post. And this was your first, 9 months ago.
its been poor all season not just the last 2 games, its so frustrating when you know we have the best squad in the premiership, we are punching well below our weight and its down to manager selection and poor tactics. you have to play the best players in their best positions but 47000 fans know that , the manager seems to be the odd one out. I cant work out his agenda
Sniff, sniff.

DESIRE thats all thats lacking. Lower teams when they play the likes of City have it in abundance. Why can't we?

Would of liked to have wrapped the game up today but at least we didn't lose so on to the next round if we best them at our place..

Thought it was very sporting of our fans to give Paul Robinson that reception when he approached our end for the 2nd half. I know a few are taking the piss for him looking a little overweight but in fairness he got down to make a couple of decent saves so can't be that unfit.

Get a draw away with ten men - bonus - the quadruple is still on!

These new 'super fans' calling other fans is the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.