Blackpool accommodation tips pls

Down for Fleetwood v Hearts
Forgot it was also blackpool v Sunderland so the chain hotels are quite expensive.
Any tips for decent places??
Actually looking at one called The Blue Moon
Stayed in the Blue Moon last year when over for a gig with a rag mate, couldnt resist the name. Was fairly basic but clean and a decent breakfast so did the job at a reasonable cost. Stayed in airbnb in St Annes recently, which was a far nicer place with a surprising choice of bars etc.

Looked at that Premier Inn sure it was 150 quid 1 night no breakfast
One room become available at the Garnett with full breakfast. Be quick at £68. Direct link to booking.com

Peak season and weekend Saturday night but still outrageous. Garnett is booked up mate as are most of the decent low cost ones. I will have a quick reckie for you.

Appreciated
At present swithering between
The Blue Moon or the Babylon Hotel
Purely for their names

One room become available at the Garnett with full breakfast. Be quick at £68

Alf said you'd be a silly moo to stay there

One room become available at the Garnett with full breakfast. Be quick at £68. Direct link to booking.com

Thank you so so much
Booked !!
I know I was overthinking it but certainly created an interesting thread on here

don't go to the Trades Hotel, you'll be bummed to death - no locks on doors and a very interesting conga takes place after Funny Girls shuts - sent my mate there years ago - he was from hartlepool and was in the town with a mate to watch some obscure heavy metal band - was genuinely traumatised by the experience. He was a reporter on a paper on Merseyside and 30 years later he is now on Nonce register for (other offences). Strange but true story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.