Blackpool v Rags Off

umfriz1 said:
United requested it to be postponed... they were worried Nani would slip and fracture his hair-do.

Or that fookin Macheda twot!

You could submerge the fooker in water for an hour and then drag him backwards through a hedge and his hair wouldnt move!

SWP's back said:
Oi clever tits, this is the post he was replying to (I suggest you read in future before you get on that horse of yours - last post of page 2 and then on page 3

Cheers mate, thats exactly what i was replying to. It astounds me that people post smart arse comments without even being able to grasp the conversation. Its almost like they're "living in a parallel universe".

I had a good feeling that Blackpool would win this one but if the games played 2nd half of the season the Rags will thrash them.
Newly promoted teams always do better in the first half of the season when the momentum is with them ala Burnley last year and Hull the year before.

I'd guess that it will be played on one of the weeks the carling cup semis are on, United wont want it played when Europe kicks off again

GStar said:
Peter ****ing Walton.

An expert in the art of groundsmanry and weather... can tell more than 24 hours before kick off that the pitch is unplayable.

Whopper.

Probably rubber stamped by whisky face to give his old aged pensioners a much deserved rest

Holloway would have agreed to it just like whisky face-after all he wants to shag him.

I live just outside of blackpool, probably the one place in the country with hardly any ducking snow .Owen oysten the tightfisted old gnome didn't want spend the money hope ESPN fine them

bluesmith said:
SWP's back said:
Oi clever tits, this is the post he was replying to (I suggest you read in future before you get on that horse of yours - last post of page 2 and then on page 3

Cheers mate, thats exactly what i was replying to. It astounds me that people post smart arse comments without even being able to grasp the conversation. Its almost like they're "living in a parallel universe".
I know fella and no apology appears forthcoming.

Mothball said:
How the fk did Blackpool manage to get in the Premier League without Undersoil Heating.I thought it was a stipulation of being in the Competition

Same as with Pompey when they came up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/staticFiles/7a/20/0,,12306~139386,00.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/staticFile ... 386,00.pdf</a>

Section I
Rule 27

Each club shall provide and mantain at is registered ground an undersoil heating system or some other adequate system of pitch protection to the reasonable satisfaction of the Board which shall be operated to the extent necessary to procure, so far as is reasonably possible, the the pitch is playable on the occasion of each home League Match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.