Block 544

strongbowholic said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Mackem fan said:
The drunken ones that celebrated when borini got thrown out because they continued to cause problems in the turnstile area but the rest of us got put into club wembley as there were empty seats everywhere
How did you get your tickets? Sorry if you was one to get a crack off blues fans as you've intimated it was maybe the drunk ones who caused the trouble.
Said in his earlier post they got them off a tout - originally promised Sunderland end but told on the day they were for City end so had to make do. I can't imagine 20 individuals just selling like that to a tout so can only imagine it is maybe a block of tickets that may have been released to a ticket agency and the tout has picked them up from there?
Cheers Strongbow, fucking wrong isn't it? I suppose there's not a lot you can do about it though. A tout gets rich and some City fans don't get to go to the final and some fans get battered and days ruined.

strongbowholic said:
How did you get your tickets? Sorry if you was one to get a crack off blues fans as you've intimated it was maybe the drunk ones who caused the trouble.
Said in his earlier post they got them off a tout - originally promised Sunderland end but told on the day they were for City end so had to make do. I can't imagine 20 individuals just selling like that to a tout so can only imagine it is maybe a block of tickets that may have been released to a ticket agency and the tout has picked them up from there?
Cheers Strongbow, fucking wrong isn't it? I suppose there's not a lot you can do about it though. A tout gets rich and some fans get battered and days ruined.

I was talking to some Sunderland lads on the train back into central london. They were saying that with travel accommodation and beer money, as well as face value tickets, they had spent upwards of £500 this weekend and that a lot of their lads were in the same situation.

Not nice to think you end up in the wrong end and catch a couple for your trouble.

Really think the club need to investigate how this happened. I know that the Sunderland fans should have kept quiet but I think the brilliant goal made that all go out the window. I also think they must have felt safe with the number of fans together. I was pretty gutted when Sunderland scored but had no desire to 'have a word' like the tough man who was siting next to use in Block 545. The number of Sunderland fans, around 20, could have been the start of a major incident so should never be allowed to happen again. I understand it was going on for some time in the concourse after the incident as well.

Agreed Mike the tickets went on sale to season card holders only
They must have bought these just to sell to the touts for a profit before they sold them for the 200 stated in this thread.

Mike N said:
Really think the club need to investigate how this happened. I know that the Sunderland fans should have kept quiet but I think the brilliant goal made that all go out the window. I also think they must have felt safe with the number of fans together. I was pretty gutted when Sunderland scored but had no desire to 'have a word' like the tough man who was siting next to use in Block 545. The number of Sunderland fans, around 20, could have been the start of a major incident so should never be allowed to happen again. I understand it was going on for some time in the concourse after the incident as well.

The ones who celebrated went well over the top like, the way I look at it is if city fans done it in the Sunderland end the exact same reaction would have happened..

Crazy scenes, city fans from rows upon rows away came up to lamp the guys like, was a scary experience but expected

strongbowholic said:
Cheers Strongbow, fucking wrong isn't it? I suppose there's not a lot you can do about it though. A tout gets rich and some City fans don't get to go to the final and some fans get battered and days ruined.

The tickets should have went to the city fans that deserved to be in wembley rather than Sunderland fans, all be it that it wasn't our fault we were in the city end.

If a tout got hold of 20 tickets all together then this is an inside job and someone at city is involved in this.

This should be taken further as it could have ended up a lot worse and kids shouldn't have to see that.

Imagine if that was a rag final and 20 rags celebrated like that. Would have been carnage.

Not good enough from whoever has fucked up or put profit before the safety of the fans.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If a tout got hold of 20 tickets all together then this is an inside job and someone at city is involved in this.

This should be taken further as it could have ended up a lot worse and kids shouldn't have to see that.

Imagine if that was a rag final and 20 rags celebrated like that. Would have been carnage.

Not good enough from whoever has fucked up or put profit before the safety of the fans.

Agree 100%. Greed has got the better of someone and the club need to do something about it.

If it were to really kick-off in a final we would look really bad.

deynaskaz said:
I was a few rows back and saw it all, the thing that gets me is the scum that react well over the top, kids in tears and then when the Sunderland fans have been kicked out they start on fellow decent blues. Wankers pissed up scum bags with no self controll, spoilt the first half big time, if we had been winning doubt they would have reacted , just an excuse for scum to revert to type

This all day. There was a woman with three little ones all in tears on their way out after this and some young city scrote was in their faces with veins bulging giving abuse. This other City fan who was built like a cage fighter waded in to give the scrote a smack around the head. Good lad.

The Colonel said:
deynaskaz said:
I was a few rows back and saw it all, the thing that gets me is the scum that react well over the top, kids in tears and then when the Sunderland fans have been kicked out they start on fellow decent blues. Wankers pissed up scum bags with no self controll, spoilt the first half big time, if we had been winning doubt they would have reacted , just an excuse for scum to revert to type

This all day. There was a woman with three little ones all in tears on their way out after this and some young city scrote was in their faces with veins bulging giving abuse. This other City fan who was built like a cage fighter waded in to give the scrote a smack around the head. Good lad.

And I suppose the second bit of violence made the kids feel ten times happier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.