Blood pressure

I'm reluctant to go to my see my a doctor at my surgery because almost any ailment I have they'll wanna prescribe me some tablets for it because they have a vested interest in pharmaceutical companies who give them a nice bung for prescribing their products.

About 4 years ago i had high blood pressure and my doctor wanted to get me on statins which i refused. I wouldn't mind but my high blood pressure was a one off and not something i have a history of. I have slightly higher than normal cholesterol levels for a guy of my age though. If i have to go on statins and other tablets i will but only as a last resort.

I prefer to try and eat the right food and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated and flush out toxins. I believe in natural remedies and take them rather than prescribed medication. I used to eat a lot of porridge for breakfast as it's one of the very best foods for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, i need to start eating it again. I've also read that eating grapefruit is good for reducing high blood pressure which I've started eating. I should try and stop smoking though...

I'm reluctant to go to my see my a doctor at my surgery because almost any ailment I have they'll wanna prescribe me some tablets for it because they have a vested interest in pharmaceutical companies who give them a nice bung for prescribing their products.

About 4 years ago i had high blood pressure and my doctor wanted to get me on statins which i refused. I wouldn't mind but my high blood pressure was a one off and not something i have a history of. I have slightly higher than normal cholesterol levels for a guy of my age though. If i have to go on statins and other tablets i will but only as a last resort.

I prefer to try and eat the right food and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated and flush out toxins. I believe in natural remedies and take them rather than prescribed medication. I used to eat a lot of porridge for breakfast as it's one of the very best foods for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, i need to start eating it again. I've also read that eating grapefruit is good for reducing high blood pressure which I've started eating. I should try and stop smoking though...
Good luck with that! It looks like you know what you are doing.
I completely agree about the natural remedies, many health issues can be fixed a natural way.
And even doctor prescribes you some medications, make sure you read about them on Canadian Pharmacy Online in order to know what kind of side effects you might experience in the future.

Last edited:
Got my nurses appt again tomorrow, blood results and bp check , cant buy a low one this last week as i am really stressed right now , kept week two of a two week diary , think my anxiety is the problem as first weeks were lower

Got back on keto snd lost eight pounds in three weeks , dont need to lose loads but she did weigh me and said you could lose a stone , rude ! Lol

The only time your blood pressure goes up is if you have to buy a round

You don’t trust doctors to prescribe ethically because you think they’re getting backhanders and you smoke? Good luck with that grapefruit.

Mine is 189/104 this morning had it checked not unusual to be that high and on 2 blood pressure tablets cholesterol tablets etc watching city for 50 years I new the cunts would kill me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.