Bloody Sunday: Soldier F faces murder charges

The four people responsible for the bombings have been named in the inquest today.

Names by an IRA member (Witness O) who says he has had permission to do this from the current IRA chief.

Three of them are deceased. The other one is still alive.

Witness O....

"Hayes, Hayes, I'll give it (the name) to you now. He can't be arrested. There is nobody going to be charged for this atrocity. The British Government have signed an agreement with the IRA."

What do you twats who' have said the prosecution of Soldier F isn't hypocritical have to say now?

I have zero sympathy for him or the apologists for this brave murderer of unarmed civilians. I just prey that justice is served and he goes to gaol.

I hope you're praying that justice is served on the one Birmingham pub bomber who is still left alive.

Last edited:
The four people responsible for the bombings have been named in the inquest today.

Names by an IRA member (Witness O) who says he has had permission to do this from the current IRA chief.

Three of them are deceased. The other one is still alive.

Witness O....

"Hayes, Hayes, I'll give it (the name) to you now. He can't be arrested. There is nobody going to be charged for this atrocity. The British Government have signed an agreement with the IRA."

What do you twats who' have said the prosecution of Soldier F isn't hypocritical have to say now?

Not one reply from our resident Armed Forces haters / terrorist sympathisers?

I am surprised.

Not one reply from our resident Armed Forces haters / terrorist sympathisers?

I am surprised.

I neither hate the armed forces nor sympathise with terrorists, so I would like to see both Soldier F and the accused Birmingham pub bomber prosecuted if there is sufficient evidence to justify it.

I neither hate the armed forces nor sympathise with terrorists, so I would like to see both Soldier F and the accused Birmingham pub bomber prosecuted if there is sufficient evidence to justify it.
Correct, I'm sure there can't be a poster on here that wouldn't want that.

Reactions: mat

Wasn't aimed at you mate. But as you're well aware, Michael Hayes will never be brought to justice for the murder of innocent civilians. Why?.... well, apparently in the interests of peace in NI. Soldier F however, well that seems to be a different matter.

Wasn't aimed at you mate. But as you're well aware, Michael Hayes will never be brought to justice for the murder of innocent civilians. Why?.... well, apparently in the interests of peace in NI. Soldier F however, well that seems to be a different matter.

Yes, it is ridiculously inconsistent and can see why it has provoked outrage. Hopefully common sense will prevail and Hayes will be charged too (assuming he was one of the four responsible).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.