Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

I read all of that, but still not sure I get it.
Having had over 50,000 of your lot over here in Dublin for the inaugural game of the new College season, last weekend, I’m not sure I want to get it either.
Half of town was cordoned off so you lot could party on Dame Street.
For the record, I didn't even watch that game, but I saw it was being previewed by ESPN College Gameday in the AM while I instead watched City and Haaland's hat trick, and the happy return of Gündoğan. Then during the actual game played in Dublin, I was instead watching and hoping that Villa could take down the Arse.

I'd apologise on behalf of all Yanks, but I guess I'd only say I'm sorry we didn't send Notre Dame's Fightin' Irish back over there to really give you some real grievances.

I don’t really do American Football. I know you all love it but I see it as a warning of where American ownership will take Sawker, if they defeat us and finally get their hands on the PL, to start with.
I'll again reiterate I'm not an NFL fan, only attend the college (university) version of the game, and even that has been changed in recent years due to factors I won't even attempt to get into on this thread. Suffice to say that's what makes the tailgate and seeing friends and family the best part of the day.

I am also not in favor of anyone suggesting that the EPL move ANY of their regular season games to the US or anywhere other than each team's home pitch too.

If the NFL and MLB want to do that, then that's on them.

Ok, I’ll snap out of it….. music, this is a music thread, concentrate eamo.

I’ll get back to you when I figure out what it is I’m supposed to be coming up with,…. and I shake if this impulsive desire to shout: Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town.
I can add that track if you'd like, but wasn't sure on that last part.

For the record, I didn't even watch that game, but I saw it was being previewed by ESPN College Gameday in the AM while I instead watched City and Haaland's hat trick, and the happy return of Gündoğan. Then during the actual game played in Dublin, I was instead watching and hoping that Villa could take down the Arse.

I'd apologise on behalf of all Yanks, but I guess I'd only say I'm sorry we didn't send Notre Dame's Fightin' Irish back over there to really give you some real grievances.

I'll again reiterate I'm not an NFL fan, only attend the college (university) version of the game, and even that has been changed in recent years due to factors I won't even attempt to get into on this thread. Suffice to say that's what makes the tailgate and seeing friends and family the best part of the day.

I am also not in favor of anyone suggesting that the EPL move ANY of their regular season games to the US or anywhere other than each team's home pitch too.

If the NFL and MLB want to do that, then that's on them.

I can add that track if you'd like, but wasn't sure on that last part.
I’m winding you up B&W&BM.
By all accounts all enjoyed the party and they’re talking about making it a regular occurrence.
I’d be more troubled about the NFL formula of making an hour long game take about 4 hours of coverage and advertising by splitting a game into 4 quarters.
I mean the clock seems to be stopped more than it’s running.
5 seconds of action followed by what? Wait! Huddle! No action basically.

Sorry, sorry sorry….. I can’t help it, I’m winding you up again. I don’t see it as a sport at NFL level, it’s an industry.

Anyway. Hold off on Phil and the boys. Someone else can have that one.

I’ll have a think about what I want as my bbq music, although BBQ’s are not something we have to think about much in Ireland.

I’m winding you up B&W&BM.
By all accounts all enjoyed the party and they’re talking about making it a regular occurrence.
Hate to break it to you, but if it's been going strong since 2016 and has its own website, it's already a regular occurrence! ;-)

I’d be more troubled about the NFL formula of making an hour long game take about 4 hours of coverage and advertising by splitting a game into 4 quarters.
I mean the clock seems to be stopped more than it’s running.
5 seconds of action followed by what? Wait! Huddle! No action basically.

Sorry, sorry sorry….. I can’t help it, I’m winding you up again. I don’t see it as a sport at NFL level, it’s an industry.
The college game has that too, it's just that there more to the game than the game, but we won't go down that spiral...
Anyway. Hold off on Phil and the boys. Someone else can have that one.

I’ll have a think about what I want as my bbq music, although BBQ’s are not something we have to think about much in Ireland.
Great, looking forward to it!

Hate to break it to you, but if it's been going strong since 2016 and has its own website, it's already a regular occurrence! ;-)

The college game has that too, it's just that there more to the game than the game, but we won't go down that spiral...

Great, looking forward to it!
I knew we’d had matches here before. Wasn’t sure of whether they were College football or not.
Anyway, judging by the talk of business opportunities and the boost to the economy reported, I can’t see it stopping any time soon.

First song; Money Money Money - ABBA.

No wait, hold off on that. I’ll have a rethink.

Rocket From A Crypt - On A Rope

Had an long weekender in a mates farm in Devon when this came out. 40 of us, including women and children, power via linked extension cables across the fields. Enough booze to sink a small ship. Just remember all of us blokes being very drunk and leaping around like lost salmon to it.

Rocket From A Crypt - On A Rope

Had an long weekender in a mates farm in Devon when this came out. 40 of us, including women and children, power via linked extension cables across the fields. Enough booze to sink a small ship. Just remember all of us blokes being very drunk and leaping around like lost salmon to it.
Very nice selection, actually all thus far are! 3 new songs I've not heard.

Nice seeing some and this track expressing their "inner @Coatigan" to a degree. ;-)

Maybe I've got him thrown off a bit, and I almost included an artist from my actual playlist he hinted at last go-round, but I resisted - so consider it saved for him. Certainly don't be afraid to "dive" in (siNc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.