Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

I’m getting the idea now.
The first inkling I had of what you’re really talking about was when someone put up Dearg Doom.
I immediately was brought back to Italia ‘90 and ‘ Put ‘em under pressure’, which was an amalgamation of Dearg Doom mixed with various artist, crowd chants, and of course Saint Jack and the team.
I suppose I could nominate this although Horslips on their own is fine.
This really is cheesy but it got the crowd going which was its intention.

I did look for this on Spotify, but no dice yet, so it will have to live in our YT memories here.

I did look for this on Spotify, but no dice yet, so it will have to live in our YT memories here.
That’s fair enough, you’ll just have to content yourselves with a little bit of Rory, so.
Was toying with the idea of Messin’ With The Kid, but instead will go for ;
Souped Up Ford - Rory Gallagher.
This version will do nicely, if not just take the album version from Against The Grain.

That’s fair enough, you’ll just have to content yourselves with a little bit of Rory, so.
Was toying with the idea of Messin’ With The Kid, but instead will go for ;
Souped Up Ford - Rory Gallagher.
This version will do nicely, if not just take the album version from Against The Grain.

For you, and I mean, only for you, I get the original live from the Brighton Dome, 1977.

And we needed something live here too.

Thanks to everyone who put something up. Hopefully posters find something they like. I'm pretty sure I got everything on and I'd like to put one more on to take it just below 4 hours.
In an unusual move I'm putting one forward from a debut album not out until May.
Beth Gibbons was lead singer in the workshy Portishead. Apart from guest vocals elsewhere including the best song off Kendrick Lamars album she's only done one other full album with one of Talk Talk as Rustin Man. I'm a big fan of this one and as I began it's a nice mellow one.

Beth Gibbons - Floating On A Moment
Really good album. That album with Rustin Man was brilliant also.

Sorry guys, really don't want to have to do this, but it Has been the song of the summer, and was great in any build-ups however short-lived. Schools, pubs, punters all belted it out and a young generation will grow up with those memories.

No scotland no party - nick morgan
Played the list in the car the other day with my young lad and this came on.
A smile came on both our faces. You’ve got to love it. Great lyrics and tongue in cheek hoohaa!
Not a million miles away from where we were at Italia ‘90.

I can imagine that being a great motivator before a game.

Final offering, Fugazi - waiting room
Ironically that song summarizes my time from 3:30am - 6am today in another thread here for my adult son. Still waking up on the first day of the CFB season as one cup of coffee is not going to do it.

The things we do for kids, and probably best we didn't land in Murrayfield Stadium as I'm not sure that city could have handled an American pre-concert tailgate. Though we would have probably taken the LNER like our last trip there.

Ironically that song summarizes my time from 3:30am - 6am today in another thread here for my adult son. Still waking up on the first day of the CFB season as one cup of coffee is not going to do it.

The things we do for kids, and probably best we didn't land in Murrayfield Stadium as I'm not sure that city could have handled an American pre-concert tailgate. Though we would have probably taken the LNER like our last trip there.

And, in English?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.