Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Since we're on the topic of Brand New today, let's go with a collaboration between folk/indie rock solo artist Kevin Devine with Andy Hull and Rob McDowell of Manchester Orchestra.

Devine signed to Brand New's record label Procrastinate! Music Traitors and supported Brand New on tours. He also linked up while touring with Manchester Orchestra to create this side project band for both.

I was fortunate to see Andy and Kevin play together acoustically both as this band and as solo acts two summers ago for an incredible under 800 person capacity concert. This song was just fantastic.

"It Never Stops" - Bad Books

I'll finish off with

5 to 5 - Hermano.

One of the many Kyuss branch side projects. I know this format can make the fortnight quite hard to take in, but one side of it that I have enjoyed is that it forces you to dip back into your own music collection. I used to love this album, and then for whatever reason completely buried it. Was great to dust it off and enjoy it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.