Blue Tuesday: Ask the Goat and he may answer...

Does he fancy managing a small Sunday league club that has just formed or maybe coming down when we train and giving us a few tips?

Would The Goat ever consider a Civil Partnership and what do you have to do to get on the list of contenders?

I absolutely love Shaun Goater, with a passion (no funny business, I'm a 39 year old man!!)

But similair to an earlier question......

That last Maine Road derby - does he realise the magnitude of what he achieved / helped us achieve that day??

If we had lost that game, "they" would have always had that over us.

It was essential City won that day and the manner we achieved it was special.

So, again, Shaun Goater MBE, do you realise the depth of what your goals gave to us City fans, that day.

Shaun, your a legend mate. You've had your fair share of great moments at City, but what would you say was your greatest moment in a sky blue shirt?

Cheers,

Yatesy ;)

Obviously he is and always will be hero of mine and a complete City legend, id like to ask him who was his toughest opponent ? and also who was his closest friends at city when playing...and does he still keep in touch with many of the guys ?

Emily would you thank him for all he did for City and ask him who would he like to partner up front from the current squad and who is his all time favourite striker?

Cheers Ems

Pete

Ps I will lift your ban, not that I'm corrupt like the FA or anything. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.