Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Going for an Everesting attempt tonight at midnight. Everesting is cycling up (and down) a hill of your choice until you reach the height of Everest (8848 meters) to say I'm bricking it is an understatement! Should take about 20 hours....hopefully less!

Keep it simple.
Lift heavy weights - squats,deads,rows,presses
Nail your diet

My muscle tone is shamefully poor, thus entering a gym with the intention of using their weight machines would be utterly embarrassing. I consider both my mother and sister to be stronger than me.

What diet would you recommend?

I tend to eat lots of fruit, cereal, buckwheat, eggs, fish and chicken. Incidentally, I do not drink alcohol and I am intolerant to gluten.

My muscle tone is shamefully poor, thus entering a gym with the intention of using their weight machines would be utterly embarrassing. I consider both my mother and sister to be stronger than me.

What diet would you recommend?

I tend to eat lots of fruit, cereal, buckwheat, eggs, fish and chicken. Incidentally, I do not drink alcohol and I am intolerant to gluten.
Its easier said than done.....but fuck what anyone else thinks......anyone who criticises another who is attempting to improve themselves is a cvnt in my book and not worth a wank.Besides,the vast majority in any gym are so self obsessed they barely notice anyone else :-)

So,find a good gym and get your arse in there!

Diet wise,something similar to......

Breakfast
weetabix,banana and protein shake or eggs on rye bread

Lunch
Basmati rice and chicken

Tea
Salmon/white fish,lean beef,turkey,chicken and loads of veg

Supper
2 boiled eggs or cottage cheese/quark

Snack - 8 almonds/tspn natural Peanut butter and an apple

Going for an Everesting attempt tonight at midnight. Everesting is cycling up (and down) a hill of your choice until you reach the height of Everest (8848 meters) to say I'm bricking it is an understatement! Should take about 20 hours....hopefully less!
Which hill are you on?

The wankers will laugh at you, you the proper guys (who generally a- know what they're doing and b- sympathise because they were you once) will encourage you and help you out.

Just a local hill in cornwall (moved from manchester in the 80's) Anyway....didn't do it. Got to just over 6000 meters, 18 hours and 138 miles. Next time!!
6k climbing in 18 hours is very impressive all the same- my head falls off after about 5 hours. Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.