Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Its not just about exercise but a combination of what we digest.I am not very keen on working out because it hurts and makes me feel uncomfy so smaller steps are good to go..But I have a dilemma because a month ago we both decided to limit our fat intake.We have already curbed the biscuits and cakes and I have cut down on my ice creams from 4 to 2 cornets a day.We went to curry's and bought one of those air fryers that let you enjoy fried food without the guilt.It's quite expensive at the ton but because we like chips it would help because it said on the box it only needs a spoonful of oil and this model in particular roasts so it's very good for my favourite meat which is chicken the food of the gods.If you eat chicken your in for a longer batting on round earth.Anyway we have been proper cracking on with the chip butties for well over a month now and I just weighed in yesterday at 2LB heavier so like WTF eh ? False advertising or fools gold.I lost weight all right a 100 pound worth.For August we are going to both try moderation and have what ever we wish but in more sensible proportions..If you want a Kipling have one but don't rape the packet.If you want a Jaffa have one just don't do in the whole box.Same with alcohol coffee bread etc etc .. ..I am also going to participate in a 6.1 for the month of August for extra reasurance. That's all for now.Together we can win #

HzXBDmN.jpg

Last edited:
Did first ever BRick session today (bike straight into run) did 18 miles bike (1:20) then 12 miles run (1:40) was a bit shaky to start but ok after half mile.

Cracking that.

I'd love to do something like a triathlon, I often feel like I'm training without an end goal...obviously body perfection is never going to come, but something as a reason for training. But as FI said, it'd eat into what little muscle I have!! Also, open water swimming scares the fuck out of me.

Taxi,you might want to cut out the sauce too......i suspect you've been on it again.

I have had a few sherbets today and some gin and tonic as is my prerequisite because I graft my testicles off for the greater good of mankind and anyway it takes me to a happy place.. ..But the good news is I only use low calorie Schweppes and as a matter of interest a double Tanqeray and tonic is only 100 Kcal as opposed to 250 kcal for a bottle of the Bishops Finger.Moderation eh and where would we all be without it.

On a lighter note I saw your picture and if I may be so bold as to offer some advice lad It would be to bulk up a bit as you have gone too far with the shredding.The other picture you posted from decades earlier was totally banging all the right notes but it would be unfair to expect you to transgress back owing to age.Keep up the good work as you are inspiring many of our Moon members to look after their health and well being.That is a good thing in it's self so take a well deserved bow son.

Last edited:
I have had a few sherbets today and some gin and tonic as is my prerequisite because I graft my testicles off for the greater good of mankind and anyway it takes me to a happy place.. ..But the good news is I only use low calorie Schweppes and as a matter of interest a double Tanqeray and tonic is only 100 Kcal as opposed to 250 kcal for a bottle of the Bishops Finger.Moderation eh and where would we all be without it.

On a lighter note I saw your picture and if I may be so bold as to offer some advice lad It would be to bulk up a bit as you have gone too far with the shredding.The other picture you posted from decades earlier was totally banging all the right notes but it would be unfair to expect you to transgress back owing to your age.Keep up the good work as you are inspiring many of our Moon members to look after their health and well being.That is a good thing in it's self so take a well deserved bow son.

Thanks pal,really appreciate the comments.I'm trying to add quality bulk but as you realise,father time is a bastard!

I was only pulling your chain with the drink.....best of luck yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.