Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Hi
Are there anyone qualified enough to spare 15 mins and make me a simple 20 / 30 plan for circuit training in my garage. I'm not sure what exercises should follow which for maximum fat burn?
I have dumbells, heavy bag , weight machine . I think most should be cardio or body weight exercises. In just not sure where to start.
Cheers

You could also try the Kettle Bell (look online for second hand ones...or borrow one. You'll soon be weighting up hence why it's best to look to borrow or go 2nd hand).
Absolutely ace piece of kit to get you in shape...wish I'd discovered it more recently. The Turkish Get Up with a kettle bell is a good one to try too.
These guys do some very instructive videos (and youtube is a great resouce once you find someone you connect with) and here's their take on the Kettle Bell (they do one on the turkish get up too):

Other than that is it feasible for you to find a local small weight gym (those one in the A3 retail units you see everywhere now) and maybe have a couple of sesssions there before taking the knowledge back to your own gym/garage?

You could also try the Kettle Bell (look online for second hand ones...or borrow one. You'll soon be weighting up hence why it's best to look to borrow or go 2nd hand).
Absolutely ace piece of kit to get you in shape...wish I'd discovered it more recently. The Turkish Get Up with a kettle bell is a good one to try too.
These guys do some very instructive videos (and youtube is a great resouce once you find someone you connect with) and here's their take on the Kettle Bell (they do one on the turkish get up too):

Other than that is it feasible for you to find a local small weight gym (those one in the A3 retail units you see everywhere now) and maybe have a couple of sesssions there before taking the knowledge back to your own gym/garage?

i should have added i have a small kettle bell aswell.

i should have added i have a small kettle bell aswell.

When you say little...? I've sized up to already...I swear I get a rush of 'good vibes' when doing the KB swing for a certain period...it's like an old 'canabliss' hit from the old days (in fact I think they are probably cannabinoids sending out love from the brain according to recent research).

4 weeks ago I torn my calf muscle. 3 days on crutches then some walking with pain for a few days.
Had a gentle recovery period, did as little as possible. Started with some light gym work and then running.
Had about 40 mins of football across 3 games and then managed half a game unhindered.
Now, my left hip is awful when I stand up from a chair. Must be tendons. Anyone had anything similar and have any tips?
I'm going to see a Physio again.
i tore my calf muscle about 5/6 years ago playing rugby and its never been the same since. i used to run 3 or 4 times a week and it would be fine for a few months then out out of blue ..pop...it pull and i would be limping for weeks. i had massgae and accupunture and totaly given up on it now.

When you say little...? I've sized up to already...I swear I get a rush of 'good vibes' when doing the KB swing for a certain period...it's like an old 'canabliss' hit from the old days (in fact I think they are probably cannabinoids sending out love from the brain according to recent research).
i cant remeber size....its in the garage...maybe 2 kg?

i tore my calf muscle about 5/6 years ago playing rugby and its never been the same since. i used to run 3 or 4 times a week and it would be fine for a few months then out out of blue ..pop...it pull and i would be limping for weeks. i had massgae and accupunture and totaly given up on it now.

Inspirational message there - cheers for the confidence boost. No, I get you, I understand. I had similar with my ankle for years too. Are you flat footed too? That makes things worse...

Inspirational message there - cheers for the confidence boost. No, I get you, I understand. I had similar with my ankle for years too. Are you flat footed too? That makes things worse...
not flat footed.
i think its just age. i did my back the other day and everything takes ages to recover

just managing to get my hip tendon problem out of the way

ultrasound and heat therapy/massages on the calf has really helped

Age versus fitness... damn, never thought I'd get to that day!

Hi
Are there anyone qualified enough to spare 15 mins and make me a simple 20 / 30 plan for circuit training in my garage. I'm not sure what exercises should follow which for maximum fat burn?
I have dumbells, heavy bag , weight machine . I think most should be cardio or body weight exercises. In just not sure where to start.
Cheers
anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.