Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Just come across Jeff Cavaliere on YT past few days

bloke seems like he knows what he’s talking about

YT threw this at me today.

Looks interesting. Question is, does anybody use it? Has it worked for you? Is it bollocks...??

Of course this will work. It's just resistance, the same as weights. You just need to increase the resistance (tighter bands I suppose) to progress.

Of course this will work. It's just resistance, the same as weights. You just need to increase the resistance (tighter bands I suppose) to progress.

Well, I'm thinking of moving into this as I can't be arsed with the gym and it's only one payment. Considering when I can't get to the gym, this indoor/ outdoor option seems perfect.

So, I guess I'm wondering if anyone does this and if they recommend it over the gym for building muscle.

Well, I'm thinking of moving into this as I can't be arsed with the gym and it's only one payment. Considering when I can't get to the gym, this indoor/ outdoor option seems perfect.

So, I guess I'm wondering if anyone does this and if they recommend it over the gym for building muscle.

No mate its utter bollocks.

You need to move weight to gain muscle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.