Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Nearly as bad as the lad I saw last week doing dumb bell bicep curls wearing gloves and a gym belt!

Maybe he'd just been deadlifting, and didn't bother to take the gear off?

Were the dumbbells heavy?

Maybe he has a back injury, like a bulge on one of his discs, and needs the belt for support when he picks the weights up?

I don't get why people get so judgemental about things like that.

Sure, if someone's doing a compound exercise with awful form, then that's a talking point. And you should tell them if they don't know any better.

But wearing some gloves and a belt?

Come off it. Don't be one of those gym wankers that sits on their high horse judging others, or newbies who are making those first steps to getting in shape.

Maybe he'd just been deadlifting, and didn't bother to take the gear off?

Were the dumbbells heavy?

Maybe he has a back injury, like a bulge on one of his discs, and needs the belt for support when he picks the weights up?

I don't get why people get so judgemental about things like that.

Sure, if someone's doing a compound exercise with awful form, then that's a talking point. And you should tell them if they don't know any better.

But wearing some gloves and a belt?

Come off it. Don't be one of those gym wankers that sits on their high horse judging others, or newbies who are making those first steps to getting in shape.
+1

Thought I'd resurrect this old boy.

So, anyone on the fitness train at the moment?

Share your stuff...what are you doing?

Im getting fat as fuck at the minute. Any advice on how to not be fat bastard, with very limited exercise and maintaining my diet of beer and cake?

Had a good session today hour in the gym then 25 min run, well more of a jog really, needed my inhaler before I set off.

Any one suggest good plans for reducing my gut?

Easiest way to lose the gut is to simply do the following everyday;

Run until you are out of breath
Lift something very heavy.

If you pair that approach with avoiding sugar and bread, you'll drop it in no time buddy.

And yes, it is hot as fuck for exercising alright.

Had a good back workout earlier today,it mainly consisted of pull up variations - my favourite exercise.

Hard work with next to no ventilation though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.