Bluemoon joke competition

A man rings his boss and says "I won't be in work today, I've got anal blindness".

Boss says "what the fook is that?"

He says "I can't see my arse getting out of bed today".

Mark - TheBlue said:
Maddie McCann became a fan of Stockholm Syndrome

Oh god. Should not laugh! but it's like when you see an old person fall over, you know you shouldn't. But you still do!

A plane full of Japanese car parts exploded in mid-air over Greater Manchester earlier today.

A local weatherman said it was raining Datsun cogs.

Paddy and his wife are lying in bed one night and the neighbours dog is barking like fuck in the garden. Paddy says 'fuck this' and storms off downstairs. 5 minutes he comes back upstairs and his wife says 'what did you do?' Paddy says ' i've put the fucker in our garden lets see how they like it !!!!

A charity Panto in aid of Paranoid Schizophrenics and Homeosexuals descended into chaos yesterday when someone shouted "he's behind you!"

Proud to be blue said:
A charity Panto in aid of Paranoid Schizophrenics and Homeosexuals descended into chaos yesterday when someone shouted "he's behind you!"

Nice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.