Bluemoon Party Night Details

4HeatonsBlue said:
What was the standard of the birds like?
My bird was fantastic, but I have to say that!, however there were some good looking ladies there last night, more than I thought there would be. (And the three organisers were definitely attractive)

4HeatonsBlue said:
What was the standard of the birds like?

I was suprised how many birds were at this bash last night.

If I was single, I'd have been putting in a few bids.

Newlunar said:
Well it wasn't me because I wasn't there.

It wasn't Shadygiz because he was on the receiving end.

That leaves 17623 other possibles.

Tick yourself off.

I can end this teaser right here right now, it was a mate of mine and another fellow bluemooner (who will remain nameless) and was obviously embarrassed and well pissed off at this so called freind!!..
Anyway for what its worth I beleive Shady was well in his rights to twat him, a view not shared with my fellow bluemooner who thought it was 50/50!..
Anyway I would just like to say sorry if anybody got dragged into the fight to break it up (especially fan-zone-danny who is a top top lad)..
I personally had a top night and think the girls deserve all the credit their receiving..once again thanks for a great night x

p.s. had a good chat with Garry cook and he came across has a nice down to earth bloke!!..
Had a bit of a difference of opinion with Mr Cook but he welcomed the challenge and appriciated the fact I was just showing my passion for city and not having a go at him per say!!..

Banned Tosspot said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I dont know the guy who started with shady, i came along with gstar. i only know gaz
Give him my love.

Yeah I was the guy who said you actually looked uglier in real life than you do on your mugshot on the picture thread!!..
Only banter mate, Iam not exactly a Brad Pitt lookalike myself am I pal!!..
Once again no harm meant pal, oh and iam feeling your love thanx

gazhinio said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Give him my love.

Yeah I was the guy who said you actually looked uglier in real life than you do on your mugshot on the picture thread!!..
Only banter mate, Iam not exactly a Brad Pitt lookalike myself am I pal!!..
Once again no harm meant pal, oh and iam feeling your love thanx
Cool, see you next time.

blue_bird said:
Blue Punter said:
I was suprised how many birds were at this bash last night.

If I was single, I'd have been putting in a few bids.

Yeah so much for whoever it was who said it was going to be a 'cock fest'!!!!
Half of them had cocks!

Can't believe I wasted £12.50 for a shemale :(

has shadygiz got any streams for the big fight at the bluemoon christmas do? i might come next year it sounded like abit of a lively affair

I know it's a bit late in the day but wanted to post my appreciation to everyone involved in last nights party, I know how hard it can be to put something like that on but u all came through with flying colours and I had a top top night!!

Was great to meet some of you guys and had an absolute scream particularly with, liam and felix ( u r a couple aren't u?) ;), markb who as always is a top bloke, gazinho, lee (blue punter), el hombre (still can't believe who ure dad is .... Legend), foxy, gstar (what great company u r and not just coz of ure Cardigan), and last but not least shady 'the dukinfield destroyer' giz. The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :(

had the priveldge to speak to my all time idol mr Paul lake who it a true gentleman and I was completely in awe! Had a really good conversation with danny Wilson And simon heggie who are a credit to the club and they introduced me to gary cook and he actually knew who I was from Fanzone which made my night!

Overall I thourghly enjoyed the evening and am looking forward already to the next one!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.