Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

blueinsa said:
bluemanc said:
This.
Tell the twat who set it up to get the tickets back & he has to give them their money back aswell.
I hope your bullshitting tbh, if not it's obvious they knew you was an idiot & could be easily used,shocker.

The OP is nothing but a glorified Tout and he deserves any shit that may come his way from this. Those tickets are linked to his and his brothers season cards and he had better hope and pray that nowt happens or he will find himself in the shit and rightfully so imo.

Harsh, touts sell tickets for profit way above face value... the op has not done this.

shadygiz said:
just a thought......why didnt you offer them to blues on here???

This!

Call me an old cynic but something about this story just doesn't hold up!

BigBlueNick said:
On the flip side,
my dad and my brother who are blues are sat in with rag fans cause my dad got tickets through work!

Maybe they could swap?!

Here you go OP - problem solved.

And balance is restored - blues in blue end instead of rag end, rags in their end.

A word of caution to anyone tempted to swap tickets around here guys......

900 stolen tickets for the City end have been stolen and cancelled and i would hate it if anyone ended up with 2 of those, especially if they had been swapped!

I am not accusing the OP in any way here although i don't agree with him but extreme caution should be used here.

When I saw the title I thought you meant you'd wised up to your Italian hero ;-)

It's up to you what you do with your tickets, but I'm disgusted you offered them to strangers when there are blues all over desperate for tickets. Don't you have any friends ? I know loads who would give anything to be there.

If you didn't know anyone, why didn't you sell them someone off here ?

Blue Mooner said:
Need some blue wisdom to help me out of a difficult situation.

Basically, I had two spare tickets for the semi-final on Sat and a client happened to send me a note asking if I knew anyone who could get hold of semi-final tickets. Bear in mind this client knows that I'm a blue and he's a villa fan so I guessed that it would be for two of his customers.

I said that I had two tickets and to be honest I felt good about helping two blues get to our biggest match in decades.

Anyway, he gave me the contact details of this guy,I explained where the tickets were and in the City end and this guy said that his mate would come round, give me the cash (selling them at face value) and I would hand over the tickets.

Anyway, he came over this afternoon and no sooner had I got the cash and given him the tickets that he says; are these in the City end and I said 'yeh' thinking he just wanted to check at which point he said; we'll have to sit on our hands we're on the other side - the guy knew full well where they were for as I'd told his mate it was just like the smug b*stard wanted to rub it in my face.

I'm absolutely fuming, if I'd known they were rags I would never have entertained selling them but this customer has kept stum all the way along knowing full well what my reaction would have been. TBH I'm gutted that I have stopped two City fans going to the game and trying to think of the best way to sort this out.

Any suggestions gratefully received. Sorry blues I've royally f*cked up.

Suggestion?

Grow a pair of balls and get them back off them.

Then return them to the club so they can find worthy recipients for them.

We're a couple of days away from the match and you're holding on to a couple of tickets? What else were you going to do with them?

blueinsa said:
A word of caution to anyone tempted to swap tickets around here guys......

900 stolen tickets for the City end have been stolen and cancelled and i would hate it if anyone ended up with 2 of those, especially if they had been swapped!

I am not accusing the OP in any way here although i don't agree with him but extreme caution should be used here.

The OP would be swapping for ones in the rag end though - the stolen ones were City end. I'd still ring the club and check before I actually swapped though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.