Boateng to Bayern

ANY1aBLUE said:
The sale of Boateng is a very big mistake - almost as big a picking Jo instead of Bellamy.
Boateng is a very,very promising player. Already a German International, if Bayern are wanting him so badly, that tends to back this up.
He's been given no chance here. He's been injured all the time. I cannot believe we can keep players of such obvious inferior quality on our books like Kolarov and just let Boateng go without giving him the same opportunity.
I believe he and Kompany could be a dream partnership at CB. What's to lose? Lescott has been OK but isnt top four material and certainly not Ch League.
By buying Cahill - another of limited potential, we're just buying another Lescott.
At least Boateng promises more than ordinary..........

He doesn't want to be here! What is the club suppose to do when a player doesn't want to be here? Same thing with Craig Fricking Bellamy. Don't blame the club, blame the wank players.

minnesota blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
The sale of Boateng is a very big mistake - almost as big a picking Jo instead of Bellamy.
Boateng is a very,very promising player. Already a German International, if Bayern are wanting him so badly, that tends to back this up.
He's been given no chance here. He's been injured all the time. I cannot believe we can keep players of such obvious inferior quality on our books like Kolarov and just let Boateng go without giving him the same opportunity.
I believe he and Kompany could be a dream partnership at CB. What's to lose? Lescott has been OK but isnt top four material and certainly not Ch League.
By buying Cahill - another of limited potential, we're just buying another Lescott.

He doesn't want to be here! What is the club suppose to do when a player doesn't want to be here? Same thing with Craig Fricking Bellamy. Don't blame the club, blame the wank players.
Or we could do what rational people do in rational businesses when one person wants to move on and try to come to a reasonable solution for all parties. (And that includes not letting someone out of a contract at times.)

minnesota blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Well said.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
minnesota blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Well said.

If a deal can be reached where we make a modest profit of a couple of million, say, then I think we'll bin him off. Saves face all round, both clubs can claim they negotiated a good deal and we get rid of a player with all the talents and attributes to be a major defensive superstar - except for physical and moral courage. He was toast at City as far as a lot of fans were concerned when he bottled two 70-30 in his favour challenges in the space of about five minutes in his last game.

LongsightM13 said:
If a deal can be reached where we make a modest profit of a couple of million, say, then I think we'll bin him off. Saves face all round, both clubs can claim they negotiated a good deal and we get rid of a player with all the talents and attributes to be a major defensive superstar - except for physical and moral courage. He was toast at City as far as a lot of fans were concerned when he bottled two 70-30 in his favour challenges in the space of about five minutes in his last game.
Moral courage?

I think the positive to come out of this situation like other posters have mentioned is a slight profit we may receive. The clubs transfer policy has to be comended for the fact we are buying young players with potential, from this if these players then for one reason or another dont wish to stay they then have a greater re-sale value. If we can receive 12-15 Euros on this one i feel we have done well, we cant keep people who dont want to be here. To be fair towards the back end of last season most people forgot about the existence of Jermome Boateng so i dont think he will be sorely missed.

minnesota blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

He doesnt want to be at City because the Manager doesnt like/rate him. I worry that this is the same manager whose judgement selected Jo instead of Bellamy (who DID want to play for City).
Who else do I blame other than the club for making player selections? I dont rate Kolarov or Barry either of whom I think Boateng is better.
Why do you make an exception for Tevez - when he CLEARLY DOESNT WANT TO BE HERE EITHER?!!!!!! Yet you give Tevez all the time and cushy perks he needs to keep him sweet.
Letting Boateng go will come back to haunt us - mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.