Boateng to Bayern

stony said:
He came with a big reputation and failed to live up to it. He may very well go on to be a huge success elsewhere and develop into a world class player. We certainly bought him thinking he had that potential.
My memories of him so far as a City player are of someone who is utterly spineless.
A weak man with no fire in his belly who sulked his way through an injury hit season when he should have been fighting to regain his place.
The sooner he fucks off the better. That said I think we should play hard ball with Bayern and get rid of this reputation of being everybody's woman in the transfer market.

My thoughts exactly, he's a shithouse.

When reporting this story here in the States, Fox Soccer Channel played a clip of him blasting the ball over the bar while falling down with nobody near him. The fact that THAT was the best clip they could come up with says a lot about his season

Rammy Blue said:
stony said:
He came with a big reputation and failed to live up to it. He may very well go on to be a huge success elsewhere and develop into a world class player. We certainly bought him thinking he had that potential.
My memories of him so far as a City player are of someone who is utterly spineless.
A weak man with no fire in his belly who sulked his way through an injury hit season when he should have been fighting to regain his place.
The sooner he fucks off the better. That said I think we should play hard ball with Bayern and get rid of this reputation of being everybody's woman in the transfer market.

With fans like these, why would any player want to leave :(

Dax777 said:
Rammy Blue said:
stony said:

good job he's not on bluemoon then

mind, if he was, he'd have dislocated fingers from tapping the keyboard

Bayern reportedly want Alex from chelsea according to the bbc....

Could be trying to force us to accept their bid maybe?!

We dont have to accept fuck all m8 if we dont want,if the spoilt little kid throws his toys out of the sodden pram cause he aint progressed,(some down to injury and some to his own attitude) well he will have to bloody well wait till we have acceptable offer,if we dont get one quite simple he will have to knuckle down and work dam hard for a place in the first team

Same as with tevez i wont be shedding a tear for either of em,god life must be so terrible for some of these "PREVERLIGED" individuals,if you aint guessed yet,they make me sick at times they really do.

Rant over!!!!

As we aren't a big club in Boatengs eyes lets show him how big we are, make him honour his deal and drop him to the EDS. the guy thinks its ok to go around agreeing 4 year deals the spout off.

Dax777 said:
Rammy Blue said:
stony said:

He's been fucking dogshit since we got him. If he'd have come out and said 'I've had a poor season but I want to be a success here and I'll try harder' no one would be saying a word. Instead he's had a shite fucking season and wants to run back home with his tail between his legs. Showing the sort of courage he's shown on the pitch.
On top of that his parting shot is "I want to go to a big club"

So in summery, he's shit, spineless and snidey and you have the brass fucking neck to somehow blame the fans.
Have a fucking word with yourself.

stony said:
Dax777 said:
Rammy Blue said:

He's been fucking dogshit since we got him. If he'd have come out and said 'I've had a poor season but I want to be a success here and I'll try harder' no one would be saying a word. Instead he's had a shite fucking season and wants to run back home with his tail between his legs. Showing the sort of courage he's shown on the pitch.
On top of that his parting shot is "I want to go to a big club"

So in summery, he's shit, spineless and snidey and you have the brass fucking neck to somehow blame the fans.
Have a fucking word with yourself.
I've seen multiple translations of that interview. Which one is accurate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.