Boateng to Bayern

such a shame his injuries have so far prevented us from seeing boateng get in the side and get a run of games under his belt,but if what has been mentioned in the press regarding his desire to leave for munich then so be it,we want players who want to play for us first and foremost, so with that we might as well try and meet munich in the middle over a price,and then we can goosestep boateng to germany...

We must be quite sure that we want him to stay then. Why would management not meet Bayern somewhere in the middle?

20m asking price is the equivalent of "fuck off" for a player like Boateng.

Blue Haze said:
We must be quite sure that we want him to stay then. Why would management not meet Bayern somewhere in the middle?

20m asking price is the equivalent of "fuck off" for a player like Boateng.
good point, but if to be believed boateng said about wanting to go to munich, although the gutter press do have a tendency to twist things around...

i'm just going to put this out there but isn't half the problem that he wants to play centre back? Heres a crazy idea.. we give him an opportunity to play the position that he wants which happens to currently be occupied by lescott, a player that many on here still seem to be unsure of even though i myself think he's well worth keeping around, we've got a player who at 22 has played in a world cup for Germany so he's no mug, i'd like to see us hold on to him and give him a run at centre back, of course only if he wants to play for this club still, if he doesn't want too and his heart is set on bayern that's a different ball game all together...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.