Boateng to Bayern

querns1 said:
Boateng: "On Tuesday I will meet with representatives from ManCity again. Then we will talk. But I have already made myself clear enough. I want to join Bayern as soon as possible. I don't know if they will increase their offer, I hope the two clubs can reach an agreement."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/boateng-habe-gutes-gefuehl-1306824.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 06824.html</a>

I'm sure if he doesn't get his move, City fans will make themselves clear enough in telling him what a useless, spineless prick he is.

Bayern have acted like cunts with this transfer and Boateng will suit them down to the ground.

I hope we screw them for as much as we can and if they don't pay up tell em to fuck off.

when jerome for us i was excited, watched you tube etc and then watched him at the WC. I was buzzing that we got such a good player imo. I thought he was the natural to push Kolo out and also be used at RB and LB as required!

he's fallen very short of my estimations and i would gladly let him go now! I think thats why the serb is coming!

I don't think City want to sell him.

You have to remember he was injured last season too

Marvin said:

The apparant signing of Clichy and that other chap would indicate my good felolow that Boatang is most likely off

Manc in London said:
Horrible club. German version of the Rags

personally i would like city to tell them to put up or bugger off and if they dont tell Boatang he aint made the 25 man squad and he can rot until he learns to behave in a professional manner - unfortunately we cant do that and we will sell him to get his wages off the books

Marvin said:

City do want to sell him and he wants to leave.

I promise you this is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.