Boateng to Bayern

I would have taken 14 million euroes for him TBH. 2 - 3 million £ profit he clearly doesnt want to be at city.

Unless they are challenging K Toure ban (Which I dont think) he will be back match fit before the end of October IMO probably before.

It is funny though Bayern Munich toys have well and truley come out of the pram over this !

If Bayern come back in for him and pay the asking price we'll have done our very first Santa Cruz/Lescott deal on another club since the takeover!

LoveCity said:
If Bayern come back in for him and pay the asking price we'll have done our very first Santa Cruz/Lescott deal on another club since the takeover!

unfortunately the common factor in those 2 deals is not manager of bayern munich

Hard to believe this deal is falling through at 14m. If he doesn't want to be here, and they want to give us a profit after a nothing season, so be it.

LoveCity said:

If he stays with us and Mancini really wants to keep him. He could be one of the best defenders in the world next season. :D

Maybe we have told Boatang, we will sell you in January. Savic is on the u21 list till January when he turns 21. Kolo wont be here, till October then has ANC in January. So we told him he can leave in late January. Just a theory.

Every time I log on to this forum I hear about another thing our club has done to make me smile. Blanking Bayern Munich. Bloody brilliant :D

I'm glad our club is doing this! We get pissed about all the time when trying to buy players so fuck em!!

okstate99 said:
Maybe we have told Boatang, we will sell you in January. Savic is on the u21 list till January when he turns 21. Kolo wont be here, till October then has ANC in January. So we told him he can leave in late January. Just a theory.

Players on the U21 list stay on it until the end of the season after they turn 21, not just until their 21st birthday. Savic doesn't need to be registered until next August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.