Boateng to Bayern

Are two new signing actually cost us the equivalent of Boateng! I think that is great business on are behalf!

Was always going to happen. Great deal for all concerned. If City have made profit then that's a right result. Break even is a good deal for us too.

Good luck to the lad.

Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I've hired a bouncy castle - jumping for joy.

Anything over £10m is a steal.

Heard anything about Aguero, Tolm?

And yes this has nothing to do with Boateng.

Mate, can I just say, there is no direct snub intended.

I hadn't noticed the sneaky interjections of recent days, in a variety of threads, can all be attributed to your good self ;)

Balls out on Aguero and Nasri.

waspish said:
Are two new signing actually cost us the equivalent of Boateng! I think that is great business on are behalf!
Yep I agree and we got stellar replacements... In a spot we really needed, LB and a hot prospect for CB... perfect business for us...

Its being reported in germany that the fee is 13.5 million euros a profit of 1 million euros.

When was the last time we made a profit on a player?

Good deal for City imo.

So we can now offer the money received for Boateng... PLUS Onuoha... and we can now get Cahill in as a replacement!

Gulp!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I've hired a bouncy castle - jumping for joy.

Anything over £10m is a steal.

Heard anything about Aguero, Tolm?

And yes this has nothing to do with Boateng.

Mate, can I just say, there is no direct snub intended.

I hadn't noticed the sneaky interjections of recent days, in a variety of threads, can all be attributed to your good self ;)

Balls out on Aguero and Nasri.

Haha. I wouldn't blame you, pal.

Thanks for the update. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.