Boateng to Bayern

Why ? We dont need him. Not as good as what we have, made a profit and it paid for 2 players we actually want and need.

I cant actually see a downside to this.

the thought of him getting a run at centre half gives me the heebie jeebies. he's gash end of, so glad we've got shot of him. like said above, paid for the two nexw defensive recruits almost, good business all round

alera said:
The simple facts are he never settled at City or in England and made it clear he wanted to go back to Germany.

He was also constantly injured at city we simply could not get him fit. When he did actually play did not live up to expectations.

At the end of the day, Richards and Zabs were far better last season he was third choice in all the positions he can play(LB, RB, CB)

This being the case making a profit and getting him off the wage bill is good business. We have loads of cover in those positions as well.

I do rate him and wish him well it just didnt work for the player or the club. Hopefully we keep Nedum now.

Forget him....he is not staying. Not matter what happens.....

Probably right. Still we will get £6 million for him at least (Very cheap IMO) Thats £18 - £19 million in and going on £100k a week in wages saved for 2 players that the manager doesnt want.

The replacements, Clichy and Savic balance the squad better, will be on similar wages and only cost £13 Million.

I wish Jerome all the best. For various reasons, he was not able to settle here quickly enough to show what he is really capable of. I think that he will be a top player.

Can it really be official before he passes his medical? He's still in L.A. so has to get to Bavaria, etc.

LoveCity said:
Can it really be official before he passes his medical? He's still in L.A. so has to get to Bavaria, etc.

it's on the Bayern OS, saying medical is basically all that stands in the way.

Best of luck Jerome, though I, Mario, and Silva hope you start when we play your new lot in the CL this season :)

he is a sulky moaner who could not hack it in the premier league, Mario got it right when he gave him a slap, auf wiedesehen cnut<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm --<br /><br />I want to make one other comment about this transfer - we go about our dealings properly and not pimping for players in the press, and we get shit off the media and shit off uefa, and shit off wenger, but the likes of munich (bayern that is), united, spurs, barcelona all tap players up via the press and nobody says anything about it - complete fucking double standards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.