Boateng to Bayern

zangatangring said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BringBackSwales said:
the poster is right, e is a fucking twat; he shit out of a lot of challenges last season which zaba doesn't, boyata doesnt, so would rather fill the position with 1 of them; also the cnut bad mouthed the club, said we were a small club and angled in the media for a move. A complete fucking twat in my view mr smart arse (oh but Dave you are SO cool though)

Another poster who writes like a four year old - how can anyone take these people seriously?

Hey! I'm telling mommy on you!

you'll need a V.O. first mate, she still in styal? ;)

zangatangring said:
wrongun73 said:
bluesince76 said:
Watch the final again and the way Jones just brushed Lescott off. I don't rate him or Kolo particularly highly, so we need someone to fill the space next to Vince at the top level. They need to be what Vince isn't which is aggressive, especially on headers. Speed and technical ability and nice to haves i.e. we need a vidic.

Hopefully Savic will become that player, but of the players we have who I've seen, Boyata looks the best prospect, but not ready, so I'd go with Nedum. Or buy a right back and move Micah across.

from what ive seen and heard savic is quite capable of taking lescotts spot right now! dont be fooled into thinking that because hes young he'll take time to get in. he will have signed as a first team player not to play 2nd fiddle!

We're not assuming. On the Savic thread, an article was posted with a Balkan expert citing Savic's potential ability as the reason for MCFC's acquisition. He reckoned within 3 years you'll be looking at a world class defender.

That is what assuming is....

how do you annoy the shit out of me with every thread you enter?

anyway, I loved it when we signed Boateng, but since then he hasn't done much to make me care that he is leaving. His brother is one cool kat though. Wouldn't mind him here and if my memory serves me, they are not on speaking terms.

Who writes the script for sky sports news must laugh is cock off the rag scumbag!

Reporting on the departure of Boateng they reported!

"He burned some bridges at city early this year when Bayern Munich came In for him Boateng said it'll be hard to refuse seeing that they are a much BIGGER club than City"

Tricky_Trev said:
If we sign Sebastian Coates, then i fear Boyata's City career is coming to an end.

I hope not. Kolo will be gone next summer. Lescott should be as well. We should be left with Vinny, Savic, Boyata (back from a year playing first team football in the prem), and insert new CB. Thats a hell of a rotation at CB.

waspish said:
Who writes the script for sky sports news must laugh is cock off the rag scumbag!

Reporting on the departure of Boateng they reported!

"He burned some bridges at city early this year when Bayern Munich came In for him Boateng said it'll be hard to refuse seeing that they are a much BIGGER club than City"

Aren't they at the moment? I think Clichy is better though so it's a win win.

wrongun73 said:
zangatangring said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Another poster who writes like a four year old - how can anyone take these people seriously?

Sorry, i don't understand the joke, please explain. Judging from the smilie face i'm assuming it's a nice one :).

Also, Does anyone believe that we've honestly sold a potentially excellent defender for the sheer sake of squad places or just because he defended badly?

zangatangring said:
wrongun73 said:
zangatangring said:

Sorry, i don't understand the joke, please explain. Judging from the smilie face i'm assuming it's a nice one :).

Also, Does anyone believe that we've honestly sold a potentially excellent defender for the sheer sake of squad places or just because he defended badly?

he's saying your mams in jail and you'll need a visiting order if you want to see her.
styal is a womans prison.

bobmcfc said:
zangatangring said:
wrongun73 said:

he's saying your mams in jail and you'll need a visiting order if you want to see her.
styal is a womans prison.

Hey.... that wasn't very nice :(.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.