Boateng to Bayern

zangatangring said:
bobmcfc said:
zangatangring said:
Sorry, i don't understand the joke, please explain. Judging from the smilie face i'm assuming it's a nice one :).

Also, Does anyone believe that we've honestly sold a potentially excellent defender for the sheer sake of squad places or just because he defended badly?

he's saying your mams in jail and you'll need a visiting order if you want to see her.
styal is a womans prison.

Hey.... that wasn't very nice :(.

haha no offence intended mate

wrongun73 said:
zangatangring said:
bobmcfc said:
he's saying your mams in jail and you'll need a visiting order if you want to see her.
styal is a womans prison.

Hey.... that wasn't very nice :(.

haha no offence intended mate

Haha, Ok! I did get a nice chuckle out of it TBH! Also, may i ask whether you think Boateng leaving prompts Mancini into buying another defender and why?

:).

BlueJill said:
Tricky_Trev said:
If we sign Sebastian Coates, then i fear Boyata's City career is coming to an end.

I hope not. Kolo will be gone next summer. Lescott should be as well. We should be left with Vinny, Savic, Boyata (back from a year playing first team football in the prem), and insert new CB. Thats a hell of a rotation at CB.
Sentiments out of the window if a player is better, then why the hell not? I love Boyata, but at the end of the day, ability is what counts and if a player is better, he's better.

If anything it will create competition which will get the best out of our players because all of them want to make it. Those that don't will get a rotation role and whoever's left at the bottom will either be loaned or sold on for a pretty penny.

jjeangi said:
BlueJill said:
Tricky_Trev said:
If we sign Sebastian Coates, then i fear Boyata's City career is coming to an end.

I hope not. Kolo will be gone next summer. Lescott should be as well. We should be left with Vinny, Savic, Boyata (back from a year playing first team football in the prem), and insert new CB. Thats a hell of a rotation at CB.
Sentiments out of the window if a player is better, then why the hell not? I love Boyata, but at the end of the day, ability is what counts and if a player is better, he's better.

If anything it will create competition which will get the best out of our players because all of them want to make it. Those that don't will get a rotation role and whoever's left at the bottom will either be loaned or sold on for a pretty penny.

I agree. My hope is not based in sentiment. I think Boyata has as much potential as any of our CBs--including Vinny.

BlueJill said:
jjeangi said:
BlueJill said:

I agree. My hope is not based in sentiment. I think Boyata has as much potential as any of our CBs--including Vinny.
I agree that Boyatta has major potential.

1st choice:

Richards____Kompany_____Lescott____Clichy

2nd choice:

Zabaleta__Kolo Touré__Savić/Boyata__Kolarov

NOT BAD! a real mix of potential, experience, pace, determination, power, utility men & 60 yard shots!

And Yaya Touré & Barry can also play in defence...

keemcfc said:
1st choice:

Richards____Kompany_____Lescott____Clichy

2nd choice:

Zabaleta__Kolo Touré__Savić/Boyata__Kolarov

NOT BAD! a real mix of potential, experience, pace, determination, power, utility men & 60 yard shots!

And Yaya Touré & Barry can also play in defence...
Not bad at all, I still think Boyata needs to go out on a season long loan to a lower PL side where he'll be under pressure, someone like QPR, Wigan or Swansea maybe. He needs to demonstrate he can cut it in the PL that won't affect us if he struggles - agree he's got great potential but he needs the opportunity to display it week in/week out.

Micah's diary should clear up any doubt about Boateng.

Chairman Khaldoon dropped by again for the second time at training on Thursday but there was no Jerome Boateng who has gone back to Germany where we heard he might be moving to Bayern Munich.

BTW, he says everyone is raving about Suarez.

City have finally agreed a compromise fee of around £12m with Bayern Munich for defender Jerome Boateng, 22, who has agreed a four year deal with the Germans.

dailymail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.